• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
SN without antiemetics. It is the only piece that I am missing. I don't want him to fail by not being able to absorb it all. I have searched online pharmacies but I don't trust them. I'm also not a good liar and I couldn't ask for prescriptions. If anyone has any suggestions, help, opinion or whatever they can talk to me privately. I have SN 98% purity laboratory grade. Anxiolytics and zolpidem askm. Also antacid. Thanks.

Reactions: Echo81
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
The only thing you really need is SN. For antiemetics, which country do you live in? Meto is a little difficult to get, but getting Motilium as an alternative in Europe is almost as easy as buying SN in the US.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The only thing you really need is SN. For antiemetics, which country do you live in? Meto is a little difficult to get, but getting Motilium as an alternative is almost as easy as buying SN in the US.
I live in Spain. I have bought a lot online but the pharmacy websites without a prescription have not convinced me, because they sell harder drugs and they say without a prescription. I would really be interested in acquiring them in some way but my doctor and psychiatrist would be suspicious. I only take antidepressants and a lot of anxiolytics. They did not even prescribe me antipsychotics because, although they suspect bipolarity, it is not yet confirmed. I am following up with them but they do not help me. They only prescribe anxiolytics and antidepressants to make me as sleepy as possible.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Just tell them you feel ill, are vommitting,... and ask for a Motilium prescription. It's a very common drug, it's one of the medicine I always have at home just like mild painkillers. It shouldn't be suspicious at all.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Just tell them you feel ill, are vommitting,... and ask for a Motilium prescription. It's a very common drug, it's one of the medicine I always have at home just like mild painkillers. It shouldn't be suspicious at all.
They probably won't believe it. I have drunk a lot of alcohol without vomiting, and when I say a lot it is 4 bottles of wine, 8 liters of beer or a bottle of whiskey. Some of the three things in a whole day, that is, not at once because it would be impossible. I don't remember the last time I threw up why I was unconscious but I didn't get to an alcoholic coma, I woke up at three hours like shit.
Besides, I'm a bad liar. I once went to the doctor pretending I had diarrhea and vomiting and they gave me a first prick and they gave me a soft diet. They did not prescribe anything: _ (

Last edited:
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
If anything, just prepare additional doses of SN.
Reminder that even some people who took Meto still vomit and even people who didn't take Meto still die.

Reactions: Echo81 and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
If anything, just prepare additional doses of SN.
Reminder that even some people who took Meto still vomit and even people who didn't take Meto still die.
Yes, that I have thought at least 2 of 25 gr. Weight 78 or 80 kg. It was just for not vomiting and that the dose is so small that it only lengthens the suffering. I think I can endure discomfort or pain for 10 or 15 minutes, if I did not lose consciousness there it would be a bitch.