• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ftbc

ftbc

fetch the bolt cutters
Feb 23, 2022
will this work? I just got my SN and will not be able to receive a prescribed antiemetic, but am wondering if there is anything else I can take. I plan to take ibuprofen and antacid as Stan's guide suggests

Last edited:
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
will this work? I just got my SN and will not be able to receive a prescribed antiemetic, but am wondering if there is anything else I can take. I plan to take ibuprofen and antacid as Stan's guide suggests
There's been people who've succeeded without antiemetics, but it's recommended to have it. As long as you got a backup glass it should be good and if you fast prior to minimalize the chances of nausea and vomiting. Even if you vomit, you will still keep some SN in the system.

• Love
Reactions: ftbc
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Try to get Benadryl if you can!

Reactions: ftbc
I

Ireallysuck999

Dec 27, 2022
Can you document it sorry If Im being harsh

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I can appreciate why you would ask that. I always think that people who do are being so immensely kind trying to help and inform others when they are so lost themselves. But that said, nobody here owes us that. And I don't think it's at all fair to ask. That's just my opinion.

• Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy and Ireallysuck999
I

Ireallysuck999

Dec 27, 2022
Im desperate at this point but I agree with you

Reactions: Source Energy
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Jul 13, 2020
Im desperate at this point but I agree with you
I fully understand that. I wasn't trying to be harsh towards you or anything. Just remember, that desperation and sadness that you feel, is very close to how this other person is feeling.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ireallysuck999
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I still don't understand how it's possible to drink another glass if you are vomiting and near blacking out can someone explain this to me? Has no one ever had alcohol poisoning before? You can't drink another drink of alcohol when you are puking.
This is one of the major things holding me back from trying SN. I don't want to "try" obviously I want to use it and be gone. But I had bariatric surgery a little over a year ago so my stomach is more sensitive than it used to be and I'm terrified of vomiting then not being able to keep it down at all.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I still don't understand how it's possible to drink another glass if you are vomiting and near blacking out can someone explain this to me? Has no one ever had alcohol poisoning before? You can't drink another drink of alcohol when you are puking.

I think it's possible to have another drink afterwards if you're determined enough. I can't get antiemetics, so I'm probably going to mix up multiple glasses of SN and drink as much as I need to. It's not going to be easy I'm sure, but this is just what some of us have to resort to I guess.

I have no idea how it's going to work trying to drink more than one dose, so I just have to hope the first one does the trick.

almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
Most people don't black out until after about 10-15 minutes after taking SN. If you vomit, some of it is gonna be absorbed already regardless. Then you just down the second glass quickly in order for more SN to absorb into your system

Reactions: Fulminare and stilhavinightmares
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Jul 13, 2020
I think if a person is determined enough, you'd be surprised what they are capable of, even under extreme conditions.

From the moment I got my SN, I respected it for what it was. I didn't think it would ever be easy to actually go ahead and drink it. In the moment however, that glass went down without a second thought.

Reactions: losing hope and almostoutofhere
ftbc

ftbc

fetch the bolt cutters
Feb 23, 2022
sure, you're not being harsh. I'll try to post something before I pass out, but I doubt it'll be thorough because of losing consciousness etc
Try to get Benadryl if you can!
is there protocol documented for this? I was planning to take the ibuprofen roughly 1 hour prior and then antacid 30 minutes prior, I assume I would take benadryl instead of ibuprofen? I haven't heard about benadryl and would like to see some documentation because from what I've read (SN FAQ, Stan's guide, along with a couple others) I don't recall seeing anything about it

Last edited:
Reactions: lionetta12
tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
I think if a person is determined enough, you'd be surprised what they are capable of, even under extreme conditions.

From the moment I got my SN, I respected it for what it was. I didn't think it would ever be easy to actually go ahead and drink it. In the moment however, that glass went down without a second thought.
you've attempted with sn?

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Jul 13, 2020
sorry im looking for the post
No apology needed at all friend.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-took-my-sn-yesterday-willing-to-answer-questions.105611/
There you go. It's my honest experience.
All I ask, is that if you have any questions, please message me directly and I will answer as best I can, don't revive the thread. It had its time, and there were a lot of failure threads in a short space of time, which scared people. That wasn't my intention and it never will be, so I'm happy to let sleeping dogs lie so to speak. I also don't want to derail this thread.

Reactions: losing hope
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Do you know when and how much benadryl and ibuprofen to take before sn?
It depends on when you start, but I will personally take 600mg of ibuprofen. We don't have benadryl where I'm from, but I'd take a larger dosis. The normal dosage is 10~25mg
The package says you can take 100mg though. It shouldn't exceed 400mg. Just make sure to fast for several hours before.

I'm recommending Benadryl because it's an antihistamine with antiemetic effects. It's OTC, but there's documented suicides where people successfully passed away from SN and using Benadryl. I'm not sure how much it helps, but yeah.
is there protocol documented for this? I was planning to take the ibuprofen roughly 1 hour prior and then antacid 30 minutes prior, I assume I would take benadryl instead of ibuprofen? I haven't heard about benadryl and would like to see some documentation because from what I've read (SN FAQ, Stan's guide, along with a couple others) I don't recall seeing anything about it
I have not found any documented protocol for this, but if it helps there's a PDF here which shows you people who had Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) in their system while ctbing with SN. That's all I really know at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jarni
ftbc

ftbc

fetch the bolt cutters
Feb 23, 2022

--------------------
protocol-based info
--------------------
yesterday
- binge ate a lot in the morning, took a ton of laxatives around 12 P
- got SN in mail around 3 P, stopped eating solid food
- drank a few oz of prune juice around 8 or so to help with bowel movements

today
- 50mg benadryl at 9 15 A
- 5 tums (I forget the dosage, I just did 2x the recommended amount per Stan's guide) at 9 45 A
-

--------------------
writing down things
--------------------
a bit tired, waiting is causing some anxiety. yesterday was pretty uneventful, fasting hasn't been difficult thus far. I'm about to take some tums and listen to some music (I absolutely love the new Weyes Blood from 2022)

I recommend laxing because it has a bit of a psychological effect, I feel like my body will absorb the SN very quickly because there's literally nothing else for it to absorb or anything to block absorption. I'm not sure if this is what actually occurs in real life, but there might be some truth to me

20 minutes before taking the SN, definitely feeling a bit of SI kick. however, it has decreased quite a bit since my first attempt. no offense, but I don't want to be one of those lonely gross suicidal 30 year olds and I certainly don't want to recover or live the rest of the day honestly. also, I hope something fun lies around the corner, so I'm staying optimistic for that

fuck I can't believe I just did that

okay byeee guys I love you xoxoxoxo

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath, lionetta12 and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

I'm sorry this has happened to you. You're a brave soul and hopefully you're at peace now. Sweet dreams.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
--------------------
protocol-based info
--------------------
yesterday
- binge ate a lot in the morning, took a ton of laxatives around 12 P
- got SN in mail around 3 P, stopped eating solid food
- drank a few oz of prune juice around 8 or so to help with bowel movements

today
- 50mg benadryl at 9 15 A
- 5 tums (I forget the dosage, I just did 2x the recommended amount per Stan's guide) at 9 45 A
-

--------------------
writing down things
--------------------
a bit tired, waiting is causing some anxiety. yesterday was pretty uneventful, fasting hasn't been difficult thus far. I'm about to take some tums and listen to some music (I absolutely love the new Weyes Blood from 2022)

I recommend laxing because it has a bit of a psychological effect, I feel like my body will absorb the SN very quickly because there's literally nothing else for it to absorb or anything to block absorption. I'm not sure if this is what actually occurs in real life, but there might be some truth to me

20 minutes before taking the SN, definitely feeling a bit of SI kick. however, it has decreased quite a bit since my first attempt. no offense, but I don't want to be one of those lonely gross suicidal 30 year olds and I certainly don't want to recover or live the rest of the day honestly. also, I hope something fun lies around the corner, so I'm staying optimistic for that

fuck I can't believe I just did that

okay byeee guys I love you xoxoxoxo
Thank you for our conversations. It's amazing how fast they shipped the SN to you, I didn't expect you'd go this fast. Wish I was able to say good bye sooner, but I hope you are able to find the peace you were looking for now.