• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
What's the likelihood of SN working without an AE?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It depends on the person, I can't say yes or no, but AE help a lot, that's for sure.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Well, there's this thread and the point it makes:

And this case that involved both vomiting and (apparent) death:

So I wouldn't be *too* worried.
I personally have olanzapine which has antiemetic properties for the same reasons that metoclopramide does for example, just without the faster emptying of the stomach.
But I'm still taking into account the however unlikely possibility that I'll just wake up with a splitting headache or something, so no burnt bridges.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I think @tary covered it pretty well. One thing I've read and am planning on doing is that you should have a second dose of SN ready in case you vomit up some of the first. The SN compilation thread showed that a lot of people using antiemetics vomited anyways, so it's good to be prepared either way.

Reactions: Catch-22, Nikitatos and albstr1403
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I think @tary covered it pretty well. One thing I've read and am planning on doing is that you should have a second dose of SN ready in case you vomit up some of the first. The SN compilation thread showed that a lot of people using antiemetics vomited anyways, so it's good to be prepared either way.
If you read MI Mi's thread she used no AE and did end up vomiting once. When she tried to take second dose she could not do more that a sip but it apparently worked for her. Bless her soul. ❤️

Reactions: juna, albstr1403 and FallFromGrace
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
If you read MI Mi's thread she used no AE and did end up vomiting once. When she tried to take second dose she could not do more that a sip but it apparently worked for her. Bless her soul. ❤️
Just saw her thread 💙