• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I have SN but I can't receive prescription medication of antiemetics, I can only use OTC. I've heard people talking about benzos and I dont know how those play in but I have a few mg if those would help in anyway. I'm not sure what the best plan of action would be if I don't have everything I need. How do I got about this without all the meds I need? lying to drs and trying to get it is not an option for me.

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
If you read Stan's guide, you should be able to decide if you want to proceed without them or not. It's in the resources section.

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I'm facing the same issue, getting SN is not a problem at all, but no way to get antiemetics :(

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
You can get antiemmetics in some online pharmacy. A simple google search will do.

Reactions: autumnal
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Antipsychotics can be a way to go, as some of these have antiemetic properties.
Unsure on actual names etc... search function invaluable at this point :D

Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I won’t be okay.
May 13, 2020
Aren't antiemetics very crucial because otherwise your body will automatically get rid of the toxin through vomiting?

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
They are not a necessity but can help enormous amounts having them. Some people have vomited with AE and still ctb. @God_Is_Gangsta

Reactions: autumnal and Float On Okay
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
The essential ingredient is SN. It's what you need to ctb. If you cannot obtain the other items or can't take them for any reason you have to modify the plan to suit you,

All we can tell you is read about it as much as you can and decide what you will do.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Aren't antiemetics very crucial because otherwise your body will automatically get rid of the toxin through vomiting?

There have been instances of people who died after vomiting, regardless of whether or not they took an AE.

Invaluable resource:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: x-Ace-x
J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
I read somewhere you could try to fake a migraine and feel nauseous and get antiemetics from the doctor.

Alternatively, something I found out lately: ask for antiemetics for pets. They are easier to get and basically contain the same active ingredient.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
[QUOTE="Justinian, post: 717622, member: 18108
Alternatively, something I found out lately: ask for antiemetics for pets. They are easier to get and basically contain the same active ingredient.
[/QUOTE]
Yes this is true. I forgot you can buy these in pet stores no prescription

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Antiemetics are not technically essential, however they are strongly recommended by the PPH, and moderately recommended by Stan's Guide. I personally would not use SN without them (or the relevant antipsychotics).

For those pointing out that some users have taken them and still vomited, or not taken them and not vomited, I would direct you to this seatbelt analogy.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
They're not necessary, but they're highly recommended