• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I hypothetically would be planning to do a full SN regiment.

Would smoking a cart or flower pretty much until the second I drink SN have any affect?

Also, when would I need to stop using an Albuterol inhaler? I be hitting that thing alll day with COPD

incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
thc and sn both drastically increase hr. there is a possibility you experience more panic than necessary. if thc doesn't give you neurosis in high doses then it's plausibly safe but u should identify the mechanisms and subsequent interactions of both compounds just to make sure. i don't know if there is much documentation on this combo let alone hearsay

Reactions: Rev346 and Esokabat
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
thc and sn both drastically increase hr. there is a possibility you experience more panic than necessary. if thc doesn't give you neurosis in high doses then it's plausibly safe but u should identify the mechanisms and subsequent interactions of both compounds just to make sure. i don't know if there is much documentation on this combo let alone hearsay
I've smoked every day of my life for the last 8 years. I'm not worried about it making me panic.

All I'm asking is abt the chemical interaction with SN.

incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
I've smoked every day of my life for the last 8 years. I'm not worried about it making me panic.

you asked about potential effects, not the chemical interaction, but that's ok. there will always be 'interactions' but it makes little sense that a cannibanoid would significantly counter-act a dose of poison. if there are no available case studies nor reports then it's your call.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
you asked about potential effects, not the chemical interaction, but that's ok. there will always be 'interactions' but it makes little sense that a cannibanoid would significantly counter-act a dose of poison. if there are no available case studies nor reports then it's your call.
Pls do not reply to my thread on this again.

Thx.
Xx

incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
Pls do not reply to my thread on this again.

Thx.
Xx
i wasn't going to reply until you told me not to. this forum is public and it was your choice to engage with me. i'm providing you with relevant information. your question was vague, and i gave you the most extensive answer that it allowed for. good luck with your ride

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: cowboypants and AmericanMary
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022

Weed shouldn't interact with SN chemically, at least I can't think of any obvious pathways that would. Cannabis acts on the endocannabinoid system whereas SN reduces hemoglobin to methemoglobin, and neither of those processes are particularly closely related. The only overlap that seems likely to me would be in certain side effects, like higher heart rate. Even then, since you use it so regularly I would guess those physical effects are probably not super strong to begin with which makes it lower risk. Ultimately it's up to you to gauge the risk, based on how weed affects you, and decide if you're comfortable with it.

Also, regarding it not being a "strong enough" antiemetic - I think that's a tenuous claim. An AE is not strictly necessary with SN and most people who drink 20g succeed even if they do vomit, so it's really more of a comfort measure that, at best, could slightly increase the chance of success.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and AmericanMary