• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I currently have a couple different brands of SN. I'm glad i have them but really only view them as a very last resort method of death. I do not have them yet but working on obtaining both H and F. If and when they come to me i think i will be a little freaked out because i look at them no differently than N. They are the real deal that will kill you in a instant when taken correctly. To me they are hands down the better option over SN if you get them,

Reactions: Euthanza
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
The possibility is there but the said drugs would have to be pure and ROA is critical as well. Finding these drugs in pure form for most is impossible but you never know. Good luck with your plans and hope you find the peace we all deserve and seek.

Reactions: Euthanza
Killua200

Killua200

Jun 3, 2024
wont you hallucinate like crazy when you go out? thats going to be horrible man :c

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
H or Fent over SN for me any day.

Going out in a blanket of pleasure and relief in a few seconds sounds better than sitting for 15 minutes hoping I don't throw up, waiting to die.

Reactions: tpboy