• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
In the uk getting SN is damn near impossible I've ordered some from abroad but it still hasn't arrived. I'm a scared little girl in endless agony and really want it to end please if you know abkther painless more accessible method please let me know

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NotOkay_, sadstuffie, sadworld and 1 other person
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
In the uk getting SN is damn near impossible I've ordered some from abroad but it still hasn't arrived. I'm a scared little girl in endless agony and really want it to end please if you know abkther painless more accessible method please let me know
Where did you order from?

MYTHoLogic

MYTHoLogic

Psychonaut
Dec 14, 2020
Ordered from the same vender (I assume by Ukraine). It's currently being processed by UK customs. Have you checked the tracking?

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
Ordered from the same vender (I assume by Ukraine). It's currently being processed by UK customs. Have you checked the tracking?
Yeah how did it arrive?

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
How long have you been waiting already?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry to interject with this, but I don't think SN is a nice way to go anyway, I really hope you don't do it

• Hmph!
Reactions: mirko
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I also bought my SN from the ukrainian seller. It took about 3 weeks to arrive.
Sorry to interject with this, but I don't think SN is a nice way to go anyway, I really hope you don't do it
Well, compared to many other methods it is a really good way. And it's proved to be reliable and relatively peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, mirko, Fehler and 2 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Cant be any worse than jumping or hanging. Its death, and SN is poison, its not going to be 100% pleasant, but it seems to be more peaceful than other options

• Love
Reactions: Echo81, Nitrogennitrite, demuic and 1 other person
P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
have you got it yet? I'm about to buy it from what I think is the same source
have you got it yet? I'm about to buy it from what I think is the same source
and I want to know how long it will take to get here

D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
Sorry to interject with this, but I don't think SN is a nice way to go anyway, I really hope you don't

My metoclopramide arrived 15 days after I ordered it. And my SN is showing that it is at customs atm so hopfully by next week that will arrive
I got domperidone very easily x2 days. How long did your SN take in total? Could you please PM me with details on where to get please? I'd be super grateful, honestly