• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Anyone managed to get SN into the UK or could point me in the direction of some source? I know a couple of people managed to but some others had theirs confiscated at customs from the same source I think. Which makes me think maybe it is all just a game of luck? Any help would be greatly appreciated, my only other method left now would be jumping which isn't ideal but if I have to I have to I guess.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I recently did, but like you, I think that it's complete luck of the draw as some people managed it whereas some didn't

Reactions: Meteora
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Customs can never ever check all parcels it's a bit of luck, too.

Reactions: Meteora
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I recently did, but like you, I think that it's complete luck of the draw as some people managed it whereas some didn't
Could I please pm you?
If you're worried about messing up full suspension hanging then I'd wonder if SI would stop you from jumping. It's sad (I don't mean in a pathetic way) how you've had to try so many options.
Yeah I wish this shit was easier, I hate society