• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys

What type of SN should i take?

SN AR or SN CP?

S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
Hi, Can you help and advise where from SN can be bought in Europe. Trying to make an order at Amazon it read no delivery can me made to my country. I live in Eastern Europe. It seems it has to do with the EU regulations

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys

SN AR or SN CP?
It has to be NaNo2. You can check in the details of your source I think.

Reactions: Username1972
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
try ordering from poland, preferably from a polish website, buying and owning it here in any amounts is completely legal and won't arise any suspicion since people like trying to make their own homemade cured meats.

Hi guys

SN AR or SN CP?
quoting chemistry.stackexchange.com (https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/140274/what-does-a-r-in-a-r-sodium-nitrite-mean)

• Can it stand for Analytical Reagent, an equivalent to P.A. ( Per Analysis ), as the substance purity level ? – Poutnik Sep 16 '20 at 9:53
  • A.R. probably Analytic Reagent as a mark of purity. Maybe later on it became a trade mark. – porphyrin Sep 16 '20 at 9:54

I don't know if I have completely answered, but here's my go:
AR : (ANALYTICAL REAGENT) : Reagents essential for analytical purpose and research work having high purity. If reagent meets the requirements of the American Chemical Society Committee on Analytical Reagents, it will be denoted as an AR (ACS) reagent.
Also see:

1. https://www.researchlab.in/?product-details/grade-of-purity/
  2. https://www.avantorsciences.com/pages/en/grade-definitions#:~:text=AR%E2%80%94The%20standard%20Macron%20Fine,an%20AR%20(ACS)%20reagent.
EDIT:And note that it isn't a Analytical ring

so to me, it sounds like a just grading thing, but as long as it's NaNo2 with high purity it shouldn't make much of a difference
just make sure it is NaNo2 - and nothing else!

Last edited:
S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
try ordering from poland, preferably from a polish website, buying and owning it here in any amounts is completely legal and won't arise any suspicion since people like trying to make their own homemade cured meats.

quoting chemistry.stackexchange.com (https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/140274/what-does-a-r-in-a-r-sodium-nitrite-mean)

• Can it stand for Analytical Reagent, an equivalent to P.A. ( Per Analysis ), as the substance purity level ? – Poutnik Sep 16 '20 at 9:53
  • A.R. probably Analytic Reagent as a mark of purity. Maybe later on it became a trade mark. – porphyrin Sep 16 '20 at 9:54

I don't know if I have completely answered, but here's my go:
AR : (ANALYTICAL REAGENT) : Reagents essential for analytical purpose and research work having high purity. If reagent meets the requirements of the American Chemical Society Committee on Analytical Reagents, it will be denoted as an AR (ACS) reagent.
Also see:

1. https://www.researchlab.in/?product-details/grade-of-purity/
  2. https://www.avantorsciences.com/pages/en/grade-definitions#:~:text=AR%E2%80%94The%20standard%20Macron%20Fine,an%20AR%20(ACS)%20reagent.
EDIT:And note that it isn't a Analytical ring

so to me, it sounds like a just grading thing, but as long as it's NaNo2 with high purity it shouldn't make much of a difference
just make sure it is NaNo2 - and nothing else!
Thank you. Can you please send links to some Polish websites which are reliable?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Can someone please help me out re; SN. I am looking this up on google and you can get it anywhere including Walmart. I live in Canada, what am I missing? I see posts suggeting to buy it in Poland and Europe.......I am looking up NaNO2 99% pure, its less than $20 and it is sold everywhere. Its not illegal to purchase and its cheap.....Is this the same product everyone is looking for? Its a salt used to curate meat right?? Help......lol

Reactions: xBrialesana
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Can someone please help me out re; SN. I am looking this up on google and you can get it anywhere including Walmart. I live in Canada, what am I missing? I see posts suggeting to buy it in Poland and Europe.......I am looking up NaNO2 99% pure, its less than $20 and it is sold everywhere. Its not illegal to purchase and its cheap.....Is this the same product everyone is looking for? Its a salt used to curate meat right?? Help......lol
Please feel free to PM me when you are granted the privilege. (I guess you only need to post a couple more messages.) Best!

Reactions: persimmontea and Pen>Sword
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Please feel free to PM me when you are granted the privilege. (I guess you only need to post a couple more messages.) Best!
Thanks I definitely will follow up with you....

Reactions: Greenberg