• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lostgirl1996

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone having problems getting hold of SN? I have looked on eBay and Amazon and had no luck. I'm from the UK and all the sites I'm coming across say they will only ship to a company address not individual. Is anyone else having these issues or is it just me?
Thanks!

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
You are new member , fresh here , so hello and welcome to Sanctioned Suicide :hug:

How long have you been looking ?

What has brought you to this situation ?

Important:
  1. Did you read the SN guide ?
  2. Did you read the rules ?
:heart:

Reactions: xBrialesana, Lostgirl1996 and BPD Barbie
L

Lostgirl1996

Feb 17, 2020
You are new member , fresh here , so hello and welcome to Sanctioned Suicide :hug:

How long have you been looking ?

What has brought you to this situation ?

Important:
  1. Did you read the SN guide ?
  2. Did you read the rules ?
:heart:
Hello. Thank you for a warm welcome❤️ I have looked for the past week, I was on the site for about a week before deciding to become a member. I have chosen SN as my method because it is the most achievable for me. I have decided to CTB due to not being able to recover, I can't deal with the torment of life any longer. I don't plan to do this impulsively as I want to be sure I am making the right decision. Yeah I read the SN guide and I found it super helpful. I have also read the rules. Thanks for your response!

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
GrimeGlow

GrimeGlow

Życie jest snem, a śmierć przebudzeniem
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know much about UK marketplace, but from what I saw you can order it from Poland easily with shipping abroad (unfortunately they're charging a lot for that). I cannot post any more details because the rules of forum, so PM if you want more info on that.

L

Lostgirl1996

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know much about UK marketplace, but from what I saw you can order it from Poland easily with shipping abroad (unfortunately they're charging a lot for that). I cannot post any more details because the rules of forum, so PM if you want more info on that.
Can you PM me please?
Can you PM me please?
Because I'm not sure how

O

OneCFS

Mar 24, 2019
Hello. Thank you for a warm welcome❤ I have looked for the past week, I was on the site for about a week before deciding to become a member. I have chosen SN as my method because it is the most achievable for me. I have decided to CTB due to not being able to recover, I can't deal with the torment of life any longer. I don't plan to do this impulsively as I want to be sure I am making the right decision. Yeah I read the SN guide and I found it super helpful. I have also read the rules. Thanks for your response!
Hi there lost girl! Welcome... I may have a link for you if I can pm you. C

GrimeGlow

GrimeGlow

Życie jest snem, a śmierć przebudzeniem
Feb 10, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
L

Lostgirl1996

Feb 17, 2020
I've just tried to and I think it's because you're new. You are welcome to try to pm me and see if that works

Didn't see this sorry
Yes it won't let me! I will PM you tomorrow if that's okay?

O

OneCFS

Mar 24, 2019
Yes it won't let me! I will PM you tomorrow if that's okay?
Sure, not a problem. The best advice I can give you while you're on here is to use it as a way to relate to people and say what you need to say. Find peace and certainty on here and take steps to make your own choice ♥️