TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
I was finally able to get a hold of all three pieces I need for my desired exit: SN, meto, and benzos.

I have some commitments I want to finish out before I go, so I will have to wait at least a month. But I think my soul is ready for its rest. It feels like there's no air left in this world anymore. Everything is so hollow.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, divinemistress36, Tony24 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the rest you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: TenThousandTrees
M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
I was finally able to get a hold of all three pieces I need for my desired exit: SN, meto, and benzos.

I have some commitments I want to finish out before I go, so I will have to wait at least a month. But I think my soul is ready for its rest. It feels like there's no air left in this world anymore. Everything is so hollow.
Hey.. that's great to hear, i hope you find peace, as i believe that's all we are looking for here..

If you don't mind.. could you tell me how you got meto? I have been having a hard time getting it...

TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

Aug 25, 2024
Hey.. that's great to hear, i hope you find peace, as i believe that's all we are looking for here..

If you don't mind.. could you tell me how you got meto? I have been having a hard time getting it...

Hey I tried sending you a chat but I'm not sure if it worked? I might not be able to yet.

I used the website "ADC". Be mindful about giving them personal info though, they don't have the best reputation when it comes to privacy. Otherwise it's quite straight forward to order.

BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024

But I think my soul is ready for its rest.
I love this post. 💗

I'm also in my remaining days 🌬️

I only need to have faith that the SN will arrive without a hitch, and that's it's not some sort of faulty batch…

I also have my meto and benzos, thankfully.

Speaking of which - can I ask you a quick question about benzos?

• Love
Reactions: TenThousandTrees
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

Aug 25, 2024
I love this post. 💗

I'm also in my remaining days 🌬️

I only need to have faith that the SN will arrive without a hitch, and that's it's not some sort of faulty batch…

I also have my meto and benzos, thankfully.

Speaking of which - can I ask you a quick question about benzos?

Thank you, wishing you all the best wherever you go from here 🫂

I can try my best, but I think that's probably the thing I know the least about 😅

BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
Thank you, wishing you all the best wherever you go from here 🫂

I can try my best, but I think that's probably the thing I know the least about 😅
Thank you 🫂 I sent you a message. I think it may appear in "conversations" instead of "chat/DM".