S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
And now I feel as though she wanted me to join her.
SN will take me to her.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mondo, Ramirez, it's_all_a_game and 14 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Are you sure that she would want you to follow her? Is that what she would want for you? I just ask that you don't rush into this...maybe just be sure that it's not just the trauma induced(?) depression/loss speaking.

You know yourself better than anyone else though.

Either way, I truly do hope that you find peace and happiness, and that things somehow get better for you.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, sadpinky, western_heart and 5 others
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
There is nothing that anyone of us here can write to you that would assuage the pain of losing someone so dear. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and sincerely wish that you never had to face something as awful as this. I hope that you will show yourself compassion and take extra good care of yourself in the months to come. Have you looked into grief counselling and suicide bereavement support groups? Do you have people close to you who can help to support you during this time? If so please consider reaching out to them.

I have to echo @theguineapigking's advice on taking some time to allow your self to process the lost and reflect before taking a decision that, once executed, is irreversible. The pain you are feeling now is beyond describing and I cannot fault you for wanting an out to stop it. Like you, I lost the person I love the most to suicide not too long ago (and I am certain that he used SN to kill himself). I'm not the best at one-on-one conversations, but if ever you want to talk about it--or anything at all really, because a distraction can be a gift during these times--you're more than welcome to message me.

Please do be gentle with yourself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mondo, it's_all_a_game, western_heart and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how much pain you must be feeling right now. As others have said above, maybe you should take some time before making decisions. I wish you well.

Reactions: Ame and western_heart