• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Anyone ordered SN to the UK recently? From IC or elsewhere? Did it get intercepted? Trying to decide if it's worth the risk!

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Haven't heard of any interceptions of SN yet. Has that been reported in the past or are you just overly worried that it MIGHT happen?
While SN is more stricter controlled in the UK now than just a year ago, I'd be really surprised if they started confiscating packages from IC now.

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Haven't heard of any interceptions of SN yet. Has that been reported in the past or are you just overly worried that it MIGHT happen?
While SN is more stricter controlled in the UK now than just a year ago, I'd be really surprised if they started confiscating packages from IC now.
I'm worried about interception or some kind of welfare visit šŸ«£

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm worried about interception or some kind of welfare visit šŸ«£
Yes I understand your worries. None of that is fun. But I'm honestly asking: have you seen that being reported? Has it happened with SN?

We know this may happen with N. But I haven't seen this happening with SN and there are many, many more people ordering SN compared to N.

So my question is: do you think this is based on someone reporting it happening before or more because of your anxiety?

Reason why I'm asking: nothing anyone says will take that anxiety from you. There is no antidote. Sorry.

But if your worry is based on previous reports that actually happened, you can look at likelihood/probability etc and ease your mind that it is probably a very low risk.

starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
I am from the UK and recently ordered SN. I shared the same concerns as yourself given the media coverage with this method recently. My package cleared customs within a day and was delivered within 6 days. No questions or visits from LE whatsoever. Didn't even require a signature it was posted like a regular letter. I am yet to come across any cases in the UK where SN has been confiscated by customs. However I completely understand any worries or anxieties you have. I was tracking the package non stop until it arrived

Reactions: Emmie, wljourney, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
J007

J007

May 12, 2022
First SN order got seized by customs and destroyed. Second came as completely mess- loose powder all over the envelope- unusable. The third came as should, however
was tagged as a curing salt for business purposes and addressed to The Occupier of.... I'm in the UK. I have been questioned by the police due to the first one, but just because I was being watched by Crisis Team I guess. All packages were dispatched from my country of origin. I haven't heard anything from either cops or team since. They give a monkey at the beginning and lose interest after some time. So just keep trying.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and chronicallybroken
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
First SN order got seized by customs and destroyed. Second came as completely mess- loose powder all over the envelope- unusable. The third came as should, however
was tagged as a curing salt for business purposes and addressed to The Occupier of.... I'm in the UK. I have been questioned by the police due to the first one, but just because I was being watched by Crisis Team I guess. All packages were dispatched from my country of origin. I haven't heard anything from either cops or team since. They give a monkey at the beginning and lose interest after some time. So just keep trying.
The crisis team are aware of me, so that is a concern

W

worn_out

Dec 9, 2021
I have sort of similar anxieties. I would really like to know where I could order from in the UK, but I'm also concerned that someone in my household could be alerted (eg by packaging or problems.) My post is often handled by a family member so I would like to be as careful as possible. Perhaps I'm over-estimating the risk, but the more discreet the better.