• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
I'm a 21yf unable to face everyday. A character from my favorite tv show is guiding me through this in my head. I know cannot do this. I have no job, no prospects, and no skills. I just want to make sure I go out the right way. It's the last little mountain I'll climb. I know I have to die by June.

I've already ordered some SN it should be here by the end of the month. I plan to stay active on here as I wait for it to come in.

I have access to 60 mg of Clonazepam which I've never taken before since it's a new prescription and I have access to 2,240 grams of propanalol (28 pills of 80 grams). I'm worried about the Clonazapam not being enough, but I'm hoping me never trying it before will help out in its effectiveness.

I'm also worried about not have access to any antiemetics. Does anyone know of any OTC compounds or brand names that could work to replace the hard hitting ones like Metoclopramide?

Thank you so much for any reply. In a round about way it'll save my life. Please please please I need help, if you have any knowledge at all.

iHateMyselflokay

iHateMyselflokay

Nov 9, 2020
Hello Miss Glance. I'm sorry to hear that you feel you have no job, no prospects, and no skills. But I can promise you that's you being too hard on yourself because I've been there and still find myself there some days. But you must know that's just today, tomorrow can always be different, tomorrow can always be the start of something, whether it's you dedicating yourself to a passion, hobby skill, or career choice. This world is truly yours and I know life finds a way to seem pretty impossible at times but please just take it one day at a time. Set small goals then set bigger goals. You got this miss glance, if I haven't given up you can't either!