• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Had to test my SN again to be sure.

Here's results, aqua tests done with strips and reagents, following guides from SS step by step.

Cut thigh + sprinkled SN immediately after, blood turned within seconds

Pics with different lighting

Is this SN good enough to CTB?

Pure?

Attachments

• IMG_1355.png
    IMG_1355.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_17-40-05.png
    photo_2022-05-14_17-40-05.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_17-39-57.png
    photo_2022-05-14_17-39-57.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_17-39-51.png
    photo_2022-05-14_17-39-51.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1369.png
    IMG_1369.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1364.png
    IMG_1364.png
    10.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1358g.png
    IMG_1358g.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1358.png
    IMG_1358.png
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_17-48-37.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_17-48-37.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_16-50-47.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_16-50-47.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_16-50-47 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_16-50-47 (2).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_16-50-46.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_16-50-46.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_16-33-46.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_16-33-46.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-05-14_16-33-46 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_16-33-46 (2).jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, Rogue, waitingforrest and 4 others
T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
looks legit

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Glowarm and CloseFriendofCamus
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I think all of your tests show that you have high purity, high quality SN.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, houseofleaves, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 3 others
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I think all of your tests show that you have high purity, high quality SN.
I hope so...

If it is indeed so, I'm taking SN next Monday

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Glowarm
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I hope so...

If it is indeed so, I'm taking SN next Monday
I am sorry to hear this but understand and respect your decision. Please keep us updated and know that you are not alone, whichever way you decide to go. đź•Š

• Love
Reactions: born2win, waitingforrest, houseofleaves and 2 others
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I am sorry to hear this but understand and respect your decision. Please keep us updated and know that you are not alone, whichever way you decide to go. đź•Š
Thank you 🤗

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wljourney, waitingforrest and Glowarm
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Color does make it look effective.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you find peace. And as Journey said above, keep us updated and we are here for you as well.

Reactions: houseofleaves and playing_ostrich
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
May I ask where you purchased the testing strips and got directions to test the SN?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Had to test my SN again to be sure.

Here's results, aqua tests done with strips and reagents, following guides from SS step by step.

Cut thigh + sprinkled SN immediately after, blood turned within seconds

Pics with different lighting

Is this SN good enough to CTB?

Pure?
Looks good as far as color change of the blood. I haven't done the test myself yet, so I can't comment on the test strip color change.

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I followed a few SS guides from people who tested it, followed it to a T. Good luck friendo
Looks good as far as color change of the blood. I haven't done the test myself yet, so I can't comment on the test strip color change

Reactions: houseofleaves
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
It looks like you have decent quality stuff there.
Pretty sure it will do what you want it to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and CloseFriendofCamus
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
hey, is that the canadian SN? please PM if you have the time.

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
wait, is this how ur supposed to test it ...? i thought you would drip blood into a lil shotglass or something . how did you feel after putting sn into ur bloodstream are u ok right now

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
wait, is this how ur supposed to test it ...? i thought you would drip blood into a lil shotglass or something . how did you feel after putting sn into ur bloodstream are u ok right now
You can drip into glass or you can sprinkle over wound

i can't use syringe to draw blood so i cut myself and sprinkled SN over it

i feel okay, i dont think SN absorbs through skin

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
You can drip into glass or you can sprinkle over wound

i can't use syringe to draw blood so i cut myself and sprinkled SN over it

i feel okay, i dont think SN absorbs through skin
Actually it can absorb through skin but I may need certain vehicles such as water, alcohol or whatever... I'm not sure. But since you put it right on your wound, I thought you may feel something?? I don't know because every post I read about blood testing that people poured a few drops of blood directly on SN which was in a cup or whatever. Let us know if you feel anything.. Even burning numbness etc. I'm curious.

By the way, what was the ppm or concentration reading on the color strip?

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Actually it can absorb through skin but I may need certain vehicles such as water, alcohol or whatever... I'm not sure. But since you put it right on your wound, I thought you may feel something?? I don't know because every post I read about blood testing that people poured a few drops of blood directly on SN which was in a cup or whatever. Let us know if you feel anything.. Even burning numbness etc. I'm curious.

By the way, what was the ppm or concentration reading on the color strip?
No, I felt nothing

I did feel pain from cutting with blade though....

The reagent was 4,0mg/l and strip was 10mg/l

It does seem to be pure enough

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I could never cut myself. Finger prick fine.. no cuts.. man it turned your blood black it looks like.

Reactions: butterfly🦋
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I could never cut myself. Finger prick fine.. no cuts.. man it turned your blood black it looks like.
I'm very desperate to die :)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shu and Imissyoumydarling
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Ok. Did you buy that from Amazon? Is it meant for aquariums? What is yours called? I think I saw that same one posted by other users but not sure. I want to do that nitrite testing where you add so much SN to a particular amount if water and then transfer that to another amount if water, then test it with the strips

But you have different color of water and then match it up to some color chart... What's all that about? I haven't seen that before.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Ok. Did you buy that from Amazon? Is it meant for aquariums? What is yours called? I think I saw that same one posted by other users but not sure. I want to do that nitrite testing where you add so much SN to a particular amount if water and then transfer that to another amount if water, then test it with the strips

But you have different color of water and then match it up to some color chart... What's all that about? I haven't seen that before.
1. No, I'm from Eastern Europe, so NOT Amazon
2. Yes, it's called aquarium test Strips
3. The brands don't matter, but the type does. Try to get test kit with reagents and one kit with test strips that change color

4. Yes, you described that process perfectly. It's about moving water and putting in strips.

All info available on SS, search for threads like "aquarium test"

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
1. No, I'm from Eastern Europe, so NOT Amazon
2. Yes, it's called aquarium test Strips
3. The brands don't matter, but the type does. Try to get test kit with reagents and one kit with test strips that change color

4. Yes, you described that process perfectly. It's about moving water and putting in strips.

All info available on SS, search for threads like "aquarium test"
Hi.
Thanks for the advice. I'll look up the testing with both the reagent as well as the test strips. You said the brands don't matter but the type does. Do you mean the type has to be nitrite as opposed to nitrate? I'll search SS forum for sure

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
It's legit.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Hey guys. I wanted to post an update. @CloseFriendofCamus was talking to me in chat while he drank SN. It hasn't been long enough yet to know if he was successful, but I feel drained and want to post sooner rather than later so I can finish today and shut down my brain. He was adamant that he'd return if he failed. I hope he's feeling better right now, no matter the outcome. If he returns, I'll delete this.

He was in Russia, so I'm going to do times based off of Moscow's timezone to try keep it simple. I don't actually know if he was in Moscow specifically but yeah.

Around 7:30am he drank a glass of 25g SN/50ml water. He vomited within three minutes. He then drank a second glass, and threw up again in five minutes. I do not know how much he vomited. His last message to me was at 7:41am saying he'd puked the second time. He did not message me again (it's been nearly two hours). I know he had a third backup glass but I don't know if he took it.

He took AE and antacid prior. He said he ate at 10pm the night before, then "stayed up till 2am to digest stuff". Then he drank 30mg of meto at 6:22am. At 6:53am he told me he drank 25ml of maalox, which was "minty and nice". Then he drank the SN at 7:30am which he descibed as "very salty but OK".

He sent me three photos of his set up, which includes his vomiting tub, "measuring stuffie thingy" and 200g SN bag plus scales. I'm posting them.

I don't want to make this post about myself, but I do want to reassure you guys here who cared for him that I stayed with him for every second of it once I realised he was CTB in an hour. I asked him a few times what i could say that would make him feel less nervous and he asked me to tell him my hobbies, so I did and reassured him multiple times that if he chose to back out and choose life, I'd support him 100%, as well as if he chose to drink. Everything was his choice and I just wanted him to feel better. I assured him multiple times that even though he was a stranger, I cared for him and I didn't want him to feel alone. Again, not trying to make this about myself - just want to let you guys know that he felt reassured and appreciated in his last moments and I made sure it was specific stuff I was saying and not vague pleasantries.

He was overall anxious and sad but he was very, very adamant that this was what he wanted. I did make it clear that all I cared about was him feeling better, whether that be through living or death. He wasn't pressured into either decision. He was comfortable with his choice.

I'm sad I'll never know his name but I'm so grateful I got to experience the mind of such a beautiful person, even if it was for only an hour. I've included a screenshot of his explanation of his profile photo because I thought it was beautiful.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 150978_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-32.jpg
    150978_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-32.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 150977_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-29.jpg
    150977_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-29.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 150976_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-26.jpg
    150976_photo_2022-05-16_09-03-26.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, Wasabi, SebVettel5 and 15 others
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I think you being there for him at such a critical and emotional time was a very thoughtful, compassionate and selfless act on your behalf. I'm positive he appreciated you doing that for him, as am I. I hope he found the peace he was searching for.

• Love
Reactions: persimmontea, houseofleaves, Imissyoumydarling and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Thankyou so much for being there for him. I didn't log on yesterday and missed a message from him.
I hope he RIP, we had spoken quite a bit.

❤

• Hugs
Reactions: PartlyHuman, houseofleaves, DyingMiND and 1 other person