• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Im wondering weather or not to buy this Screenshot 20240116 100602 Chrome
I'm not entirely sure what kind of testing kit I'd need to use for SN but I'm assuming somthing like this, though that's why I'm hoping for some help with any information on this sorta thing, so if your willing please pm me or message here either or really 🙏
Or mabye something like this? Screenshot 20240116 101436 Chrome
Or possibly somthing like this
Nitrite Sodium Test Kit Eyedropper Dispenser
only difference is I'm not sure how to purchase this one yet, I got a website but haven't looked into it

Attachments

• Nitrite-Sodium-Test-Kit-Eyedropper-Dispenser.png
    Nitrite-Sodium-Test-Kit-Eyedropper-Dispenser.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I would buy it if I had a source on SN

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Generally speaking, test strips are less accurate than reagents test (the ones with the tiny little bottles). The first picture you posted refers to a nitrAte (NO3) test and won't be any good. The second one is a strip test for nitrites (NO2) and may be good, the last one is for NO2 too but is a reagents test and should be more accurate.
I never used such a testing kit yet but I'd suggest using a JBL ProAquaTest NO2
This post shows an example on measuring the desired quantity of SN for such a test. If you use the JBL testing kit, you must have 1mg/L in the testing bottle.
This thread features images of the procedure but is referring to a different test kit and thus uses a different SN concentration

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress