• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I have been exploring the SN method but the issue is what to take with it to prevent vomiting. Is it possible to not vomit without taking any of the supplementary things? I live in the UK and will struggle to get anything unless it's over the counter so can anyone recommend anything, will any anti sickness tablets work?

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
It's possible to vomit without sickness meds and it's possible to vomit with them. Many but not all failed attempts didn't have the suggested meds taken prior but the reason they failed was due to aborting attempt or being discovered, or not consuming enough SN.

Sure you could just drink more SN after each cycle of vomiting and it would still result in death. You could probably still die only drinking the initial 20g even if you vomit. But I think repeated vomiting is what leads to aborting attempts. It'd think it's very difficult to overcome mentally, continuing to drink poison as it's making you sick.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, ShornSoloists, Tartuffe and 2 others
sealbabies

sealbabies

Student
Mar 27, 2022
In a weird way I'm thankful for bulimia because I trained myself to vomit on command mentally as well as stop myself midway.

Reactions: houseofleaves
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
In the UK you can buy Buccastem over the counter if you say you need it for migraines.

Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is one of the antiemetics recommended in Stan's Guide to SN. Not all anti-sickness drugs are suitable for use with SN.

Stan's Guide can be found in the Suicide Resources at the top of the Suicide section.

You can also buy Buccastem online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tartuffe
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
In the UK you can buy Buccastem over the counter if you say you need it for migraines.

Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is one of the antiemetics recommended in Stan's Guide to SN. Not all anti-sickness drugs are suitable for use with SN.

Stan's Guide can be found in the Suicide Resources at the top of the Suicide section.

You can also buy Buccastem online.
This was one of the ones i had found that might be possible to purchase.

also to the others posting i really appreciate the feedback. When i go to CTB i won't be backing out. I have tried getting the guide but it wouldn't download so couldn't read it and the answers i needed i couldn't exactly find reading other SN posts.

Reactions: rationaltake