Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Once again I am reminded of why I hate this world so much. SN is currently stuck at customs.
I really don't want to deal with this whole legal bullshit. Why. Why in gods name can't people exit peacefully.

Pray with me that its just delayed.
(and also that I finally grow the balls to end it all lol).

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, Justnotme, Un- and 7 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
You're in the US?

Reactions: Huntfish34, Capsaicin78 and jodes2
C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
What were the origin and destination countries?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Oh man fingers crossed for you, good luck πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Man I hope my SN gets through

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Capsaicin78
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is frustrating how things can go wrong when we are planning ctb and I also hate this world that makes it so difficult for us to die. I wish you the best and I hope that things go the way that you want them to.

Reactions: drmihilo, Kawaii_Shoujo215, SadVegan and 1 other person
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
What's IC? Sorry., I'm being dense
It's an international source for sn. Can't name the exact company tho'. It's against forum rules

Reactions: jodes2
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
GUYS!
Customs released my SN today.

Feeling very reliefed rn haha

• Love
Reactions: Fl4u, wljourney, xyzzy and 15 others
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Once again I am reminded of why I hate this world so much. SN is currently stuck at customs.
I really don't want to deal with this whole legal bullshit. Why. Why in gods name can't people exit peacefully.

Pray with me that its just delayed.
(and also that I finally grow the balls to end it all lol).
Well Sn is far from peaceful, but yes you deserve to exit if you want and how you want to

G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
Where i live nobody use sn jusr hanging method only me i will try with that.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Well Sn is far from peaceful, but yes you deserve to exit if you want and how you want to
true unfortunately...but it's a 100 times better than hanging or drowning.

Reactions: brokensea, 1000winds, Lily (Osako) and 2 others
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Seems like an unnecessary and unfair comment. Most of us would obviously opt for N if we could have it.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, rationaltake, PrisonBreak and 6 others
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
save your emotional response for someone else. I was stating the truth and as much as you enjoy being lied to, others dont, babes

• Wow
Reactions: PrisonBreak
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
save your emotional response for someone else. I was stating the truth and as much as you enjoy being lied to, others dont, babes
Ok, what's your reasoning for saying SN isn't peaceful? From all the successful and even the unsuccessful accounts I've read it seems that the worst of it is nausea/vomiting and an increased heartrate. And that's only for 20 minutes or so until you're unconscious. Really, I hate to be rude but people like you are really frustrating to deal with on here. Stoking fear of a painful death to the best ctb method available that's cheap and far more accessible than N.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Ok, what's your reasoning for saying SN isn't peaceful? From all the successful and even the unsuccessful accounts I've read it seems that the worst of it is nausea/vomiting and an increased heartrate. And that's only for 20 minutes or so until you're unconscious. Really, I hate to be rude but people like you are really frustrating to deal with on here. Stoking fear of a painful death to the best ctb method available that's cheap and far more accessible than N.
I actually think SN is far from ideal. There are pitfalls to SN that are often overlooked on this forum and that is why SN is my back-up and not my first available choice. I'm likely going to have to resort to an amitriptyline OD because my N was confiscated at customs - and I say this even though I have SN. To those wondering what I mean, I'm mostly talking about the potential for organ damage in the event of SN failure, and things like nausea and elevated heartbeat (which for me would flare up my SI, but some people could deal with those things just fine). I think if you're going to go for SN, you just need to make sure it really will be successful on the first attempt and you have a plan for dealing with symptoms that you think could lead to a failed attempt.

I just think people like @Funeralprincess who already have N should probably not crash other people's threads and tell them things about SN being "far from peaceful" because it's unhelpful and pours salt in wounds. Nothing "emotional" about pointing this out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, wljourney, Anxieyote and 6 others
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I actually think SN is far from ideal. There are pitfalls to SN that are often overlooked on this forum and that is why SN is my back-up and not my first available choice. I'm likely going to have to resort to an amitriptyline OD because my N was confiscated at customs - and I say this even though I have SN. To those wondering what I mean, I'm mostly talking about the potential for organ damage in the event of SN failure, and things like nausea and elevated heartbeat (which for me would flare up my SI, but some people could deal with those things just fine). I think if you're going to go for SN, you just need to make sure it really will be successful on the first attempt and you have a plan for dealing with symptoms that you think could lead to a failed attempt.

I just think people like @Funeralprincess who already have N should probably not crash other people's threads and tell them things about SN being "far from peaceful" because it's unhelpful and pours salt in wounds. Nothing "emotional" about pointing this out.
The PPeH puts it around a 7 for peacefulness and in my opinion if you can't handle a little discomfort during your ctb then you're not ready to ctb. As for the risk of organ damage that could be said about almost every suicide method in existence if you survive the attempt. Every survivor of SN I've read about on here, even the ones that didn't go to hospital, said they felt completely normal after a few days.

Reactions: Fl4u and SofterSoftest
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Cry about it ;)

You act like I just magically had N laying around when I had to jump through hoops to obtain it in the first place. Cry about it sweetie ;)

Last edited:
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Cry about it ;)

You act like I just magically had N laying around when I had to jumpy through hoops to obtain it in the first place. Cry about it sweetie ;)
Yes, very valid and informative points. Your contribution to this forum is invaluable.

• Yay!
Reactions: doesitreallymatter, Girl-shaped Wound, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 3 others
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
Truely? It's not more peaceful than blowing head off via firearm? Or mangled by a train, throat slitting, heart stabbing, ?
It's peaceful simply by the fact it has no messy gore.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
The PPeH puts it around a 7 for peacefulness and in my opinion if you can't handle a little discomfort during your ctb then you're not ready to ctb. As for the risk of organ damage that could be said about almost every suicide method in existence if you survive the attempt. Every survivor of SN I've read about on here, even the ones that didn't go to hospital, said they felt completely normal after a few days.
All valid points. I guess nausea/vomiting are just personally really uncomfortable for me, and I do worry that my SN attempt will fail for those reasons, which may then lead to me dealing with long-term effects. But you're right that objectively SN is much more peaceful than many other methods.

Reactions: Mofreeko
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
All valid points. I guess nausea/vomiting are just personally really uncomfortable for me, and I do worry that my SN attempt will fail for those reasons, which may then lead to me dealing with long-term effects. But you're right that objectively SN is much more peaceful than many other methods.
I'm not sure you understand what a TCA overdose is like. It's not as peaceful as you might think and it can lead to organ damage as well.
Any which way of poisoning yourself to death will come with uncomfortable and distressing effects. That's the case with any method of death.
Dying is a process, there's no blunt lights out with poisoning.
Having said that, I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, Funeralprincess and SofterSoftest
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Truely? It's not more peaceful than blowing head off via firearm? Or mangled by a train, throat slitting, heart stabbing, ?
It's peaceful simply by the fact it has no messy gore.
If you're comparing it to other things of course it's going to be more peaceful. That doesn't mean it's the most peaceful and people should be educated on that. You forget I had two people close to me who were hospitalized because of SN. Your extreme comparisons are a weak way of arguing/debating, and also not everyone is choosing to commit by gun, stabbing, or train, but if you are going to use extreme comparisons, stick with a firearm since THATS the most common. Most suicides are carried out by firearms more than the other methods you listed and that has been studied. Not everyone is out here on the regular stabbing their heart and train jumping in comparison to a gun. Grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
If you're comparing it to other things of course it's going to be more peaceful. That doesn't mean it's the most peaceful and people should be educated on that. You forget I had two people close to me who were hospitalized because of SN. Your extreme comparisons are a weak way of arguing/debating, and also not everyone is choosing to commit by gun, stabbing, or train.
What happened to them? The People you knew who were hospitalised?

• Hugs
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Yes, very valid and informative points. Your contribution to this forum is invaluable.

hmmm yes educating people is invaluable, no matter how emotional and triggered it may get you
What happened to them? The People you knew who were hospitalised?
The first person I knew (they were actually very close to my friend who committed this year) had extreme abdominal pain and nausea. She said the abdominal pain was the worst part of it and described it as a twisting type of feeling, almost like appendicitis (if you've never had that, it fucking hurts). The other person I knew who was hospitalized said they too had issues with abdominal pain as well has a pounding feeling in their head, almost like a very intense migraine. They said that they felt like they were drowning in a sense.
The one who was very close with my friend who committed this year is still in the hospital. Keep in mind I only found out about them doing this through a social media post, which made me sad. I don't judge their choice to want to leave, but it did shock me because them? I didn't really expect them to ever be suicidal but that's the thing you just never know. I'm hoping they don't send her to a psych facility because she doesn't do well in those and she wouldn't be happy there, but that's the direction they're leaning towards :/

Last edited:
HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
I understand the concerns, I think it's one of those subjective things. Some people handle nausea/vomiting better than others. In the end I guess what matters is for people to pick the best method for themselves. I personally think SN is the method I will use, but obviously that's different for everyone.

tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
hmmm yes educating people is invaluable, no matter how emotional and triggered it may get you

The first person I knew (they were actually very close to my friend who committed this year) had extreme abdominal pain and nausea. She said the abdominal pain was the worst part of it and described it as a twisting type of feeling, almost like appendicitis (if you've never had that, it fucking hurts). The other person I knew who was hospitalized said they too had issues with abdominal pain as well has a pounding feeling in their head, almost like a very intense migraine. They said that they felt like they were drowning in a sense.
The one who was very close with my friend who committed this year is still in the hospital. Keep in mind I only found out about them doing this through a social media post, which made me sad. I don't judge their choice to want to leave, but it did shock me because them? I didn't really expect them to ever be suicidal but that's the thing you just never know. I'm hoping they don't send her to a psych facility because she doesn't do well in those and she wouldn't be happy there, but that's the direction they're leaning towards :/
Thanks for your reply.
I'm very sorry for your friends troubles!
I hope they can find some hope somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound and Funeralprincess
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019

I think I'll trust the PPeH and the myriad of first hand accounts reported here and on the wiki than your anecdotal accounts that can't be verified by anyone but you.

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I think I'll trust the PPeH and the myriad of first hand accounts reported here and on the wiki than your anecdotal accounts that can't be verified by anyone but you.
I really do not care what you go by. Every time someone attempts suicide doesn't mean it's documented for the public. As sick as you are in the head to want that, that's not how it works at ALL and there's legal and personal reasons for that
Thanks for your reply.
I'm very sorry for your friends troubles!
I hope they can find some hope somewhere.
It's alright. I'm just hoping they don't send her to another facility because if she does decide to try and recover she's be better off getting individualized care instead of group settings.

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I really do not care what you go by. Every time someone attempts suicide doesn't mean it's documented for the public. As sick as you are in the head to want that, that's not how it works at ALL and there's legal and personal reasons for that
So instead of going by actual documented proof, I need to factor in every possible thing that MIGHT have happened that no one ever saw or heard about. Great logic there. All that I've gathered from this is that you say SN is "far from peaceful" despite what the PPeH or the documented cases say, because you say so. In other words "just trust me bro".

Reactions: PrisonBreak and HumansAreHell