• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Out of desperation because of how physically miserable I am, I jumped on the SN bandwagon. The shipping is in process. However, as I am reading more threads, I am starting to the think SN is too terribly risky for me. Trying to decide whether to throw it out.

1. My stomach lining is already damaged, similar to gastritis.

2. I am too sensitive to risk akathisia for the rest of my life with antianemics and would have to take it without. I have had akathisia before. I would domperidone but have no way to get it.

3. I'm terrified of it failing and risking other organs damage, further stomach damage, more brain damage, more neurological issues. My situation is worse than anyone else I know overall (3 rare conditions plus much more) but I am realistic enough to know it CAN get worse.

4. I'm afraid it will be found by family. I can NOT go to a psych ward and risk more medications forced on me. I am now afraid even just having it in my possession.

I cannot afford to be impulsive on this. Need thoughts.

Also, please don't ask me for a source. I don't even know where I got it from is any good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mateira, dggtscccvfd, lovedread and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
1. Well, this point is definitely the most concerning when it comes to the practicalities of this method. It depends on how you experience your damaged stomach lining. Do you feel pain whenever you eat?

2. I personally feel the fear of meto is somewhat overblown. EPS generally occur with long-term, chronic use. They can come on with a single dose but with a single dose they should be reversible. I don't know how common EPS are with a medication like meto versus an anti-psychotic which I am assuming was the type of medication that caused you akathisia. And yes, they've given me it before so I know how bad it is.

3. Well, all overdoses and asphyxiation can fuck up your insides in the case of failure. It's a sobering thought, that's for sure.

4. Since it's in the process of being shipped, don't you have to start figuring that out now? How to make sure you're the one to take possession of it and keep it secure (until you dispose of it if you choose to do so) without any trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21, LunarLight, Goku Black and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
1. I eat bland foods. It can be better when I eat.

2. I got low level aka just recently from a PPI but it could be that it was interfering with the low dose of Zoloft I am still on, throwing me into SSRI withdrawal. I was surprised by this because I vowed NOT to take any more psychiatric meds and didn't realize it could happen with others. I got aka before from mirtazepine w/d many years ago when I was put on it briefly for sleep. However, the worst I had it was in benzodiazepine withdrawal years ago. I am VERY sensitive.....

4. Yes. It's being shipped to someone I know and they were going ship it to me... they don't know what it is. I could have them throw it away. I've considered how I can store it discreetly, like cutting into a book, hallowing out the center.
Well, in honesty I don't know if I would advise this method to you in light of your gastric problems. Other people with similar issues have written threads on the forum so I would suggest you look those up to come to a more considered decision.

Well, you could test 10 mg of meto to see how you react.

Well, there is a responsible way to dispose of it but that would entail revealing to that person what it is. Storing it at home depends on how much privacy you have and whether other people go rifling through your space.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I can only help with problem no. 2: there are online pharmacies which you could get Domp from, as well as other antiemetics.
As for your other fears, I feel you. For what it's worth, you're not alone