• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
Hello,

I'm a returning member (unfortunately), i did an sn suicide attempt 2019 that failed as i didn't have antiemetics, or more so i didn't realise quetiapine could be a substitute. i gave life another chance and it wasn't worth it even after intensive therapy. my mental health only deteriorated more.. i started trying to source sn and noticed it's extremely difficult to find it, if someone from uk could pm me anything reliable i would be so grateful. i can't do it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: terminalending, Yahwa and Scacie
alice_0927

alice_0927

I'm sorry, but I can't stay
Feb 17, 2023
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Failed attempts are terrible. I'm considering SN too. Would you mind answering why you failed, or were there any long term damage after it?
Also I hope you find the answer!

LT1989

LT1989

Rascal/Dancing Queen.
Mar 27, 2023
So sorry you're feeling this way op and that you don't feel like life is worth carrying on, I am in the same boat with a failed attempt last year. It was frankly humiliating and I definitely don't want to fail again. Wish you luck and peace ❤

Sorry to piggyback on your post but if anyone could possibly share the source with me also I would really appreciate it x

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
I think I found a source just by searching the internet but I have no idea if it's legit. It's like a chemical company selling it for 20$.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
SN is technically really cheap, but they might be selling nitrate. You can always purchase an aquarium nitrite+nitrate test kit to ensure its legit