• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Has anyone tested the sn sources from Poland, the one from al***** and bm? I know that the sn from al is from the sa company. How reliable are these sources? You could tell me in private conversations if there's something you can't say here. Also are there other reliable sources from Europe? I live in Bucharest, Romania and I was wondering if there are other sources that ship here

Reactions: anastenka, iloverachel and mischief_tofu
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Does anyone know?

Reactions: iloverachel
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i have one person that got it from bm, but i think they didnt ctb. im still not sure if im getting it or not.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
i have one person that got it from bm, but i think they didnt ctb. im still not sure if im getting it or not.
Do you know if the source from bm is reliable? Is the sn from there pure enough?

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
he got it and it's probably pure (tested)

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know if SD and ADC will deliver to the UK? Are these good sources for SN and AE?

Reactions: jolow1
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I
Does anyone know if SD and ADC will deliver to the UK? Are these good sources for SN and AE?
Ive heard conflicting things about SD only shipping to the US but also that they ship Worldwide.

I'm thinking you could open a mail resending account in the US and have it forwarded to your country if it is US only?

Reactions: juna
delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
<<< Also looking for info on SN procurement in the UK.

+ IDK WTF all these acronyms mean :I:notsure::))

Reactions: Sullun, jolow1 and anastenka
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Everything was ordered through A
+ IDK WTF all these acronyms mea
They are abbreviations for sources since mentioning them publicly is not allowed.

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
I just got my account verified, but after posting for a little longer, I need some help with finding a UK supplier, if anyone could help :)

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Everything was ordered through A

They are abbreviations for sources since mentioning them publicly is not allowed.
A? You mean the jungle site?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Is he inside PL? Because BM cannot ship it in my country...

G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
In the UK, I'm clueless how to crack the code on the websites you're referring to?

I can find SN on chemical wholesellers and will try to buy through my business, but this might get rejected. If Anyone can PM me details if appreciate it

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
In the UK, I'm clueless how to crack the code on the websites you're referring to?

I can find SN on chemical wholesellers and will try to buy through my business, but this might get rejected. If Anyone can PM me details if appreciate it
Would you let me know how you get on trying to buy it through your business please? I hope you have success. I'm also in the UK and have no idea how to get hold of SN at all.

G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
I will try to remember . I'm just hunting to find a source
Would you let me know how you get on trying to buy it through your business please? I hope you have success. I'm also in the UK and have no idea how to get hold of SN at all.
I've been able to order it, now let's see if they deliver it, as they might not allow me through security checks

Last edited:
G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
My order was unapproved

And I found some polish websites that sell SN, after a search. But they don't ship to non-EU countries, i.e., the UK.

So at the moment I cannot find a supplier. I will keep trying

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
My order was unapproved

And I found some polish websites that sell SN, after a search. But they don't ship to non-EU countries, i.e., the UK.

Thank you very much for letting me know! I tried to do this myself - first individually and then through my small home business and it also failed. I was hoping you'd have more success than me.

I am also still looking for a reliable supplier to the UK. If I am successful and receive a good product (I will fully test anything I receive), I'll be sure to let you know.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
My order was unapproved

Hi,
My SN arrived one week ago from B...o. At this moment this company again is not shiping to UK at least that what says on auction page. If You try straight from the website of B..G. it will says that is out of stock. Ownestly no idea what is going on. I am happy that i ordered it when it was possible. 4 weeks ago when i tried it was also showing no delivery to UK. Then they change it for like one week period ang again no delivery from last week. My opinion is that there was too many orders and it was suspicios, also i think it is possible that they try to track dealers. At this moment You can try with O....t but i am not sure.

G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
Hi,
My SN arrived one week ago from B...o. At this moment this company again is not shiping to UK at least that what says on auction page. If You try straight from the website of B..G. it will says that is out of stock. Ownestly no idea what is going on. I am happy that i ordered it when it was possible. 4 weeks ago when i tried it was also showing no delivery to UK. Then they change it for like one week period ang again no delivery from last week. My opinion is that there was too many orders and it was suspicios, also i think it is possible that they try to track dealers. At this moment You can try with O....t but i am not sure.

Hi – I dont know which websites you're referring to, but it's good to know that I can go back to websites that previously said "no stock" or "no UK delivery", and see if they have changed their policy.

Thank you

Reactions: jolow1 and wyo777
G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
Good news, the supplier that sells to companies approved my order, and it has just arrived

I am unsure how to advise others on what company I went to, but I searched on google, and tried a few. They all required company details, some more than others. But one has come through, gladly

Additionally, I ordered some SN from a website that sells it, for ceramic glazing. They ship from Bulgaria. I was able to get enough SN from there as well, at a far cheaper price. It's at 97% purity, so should be effective.

So now I have enough SN, and will gather the other items needed.

So in summary, two ways to get your SN that worked for me in the UK

1. A company that sells to UK businesses, and use your company details to buy

2. Order from website that sells ceramic glazes,

Last edited:
Reactions: jolow1 and Onelegman
G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
@jolow1 did you manage to find yourself a source?

T

tspbc

Jun 6, 2024
Also looking for a European source posting to Ireland and don't know the acronyms if someone could dm me

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
@jolow1 did you manage to find yourself a source?
I think I might have. Someone on here very kindly sent me a link to a site which I'm hoping will work. I'm going to try it this weekend so I'll let you know what happens.

I'm also very concerned about the purity of the SN - assuming that I do actually receive anything ultimately. How does one test the product in the UK once we receive it?

delusional-reality

delusional-reality

Absurd
Jun 20, 2024
B...o seems to work for Germany. I received a delivery message from DHL too. I'm really glad, and look forward to leave this shithole

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
G

gouldenstein

Jun 10, 2024
@jolow1 This thread contains everything on testing: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

@tspbc I don't know the code words either. But by searching for Ceramic Glaze SN I found a website selling SN. I also found a UK manufacturing that sells to businesses, and manage to get some that way. So now I have two sources.

I will test soon. I'm buying the other things I need as well. Then I will have it all ready for when I'm ready

Reactions: jolow1 and tspbc
Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
I am hoping to find a source for netherlands but its looking to be impossible sadly its so hard to navigate