• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
Im planning to cbt, I wish I could go less painfully, im thinking about partial hanging very seriously but im scared of brain damage in case i do something wrong. please

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No offense but, there is a chance to suffer brain damage in all methods that people do. There is still a chance to suffer brain damage with SN as well, so its irrational to be afraid of getting brain damage from partial.

Also, you can search online as well for some sources, how do you think people found their sources and are now sharing them? In addition to asking around for sources this is also a viable alternative to find sources. Just make sure they sell to individuals, many companies don't allow their products to be sold to individuals.

Reactions: bbveevee
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
No offense but, there is a chance to suffer brain damage in all methods that people do. There is still a chance to suffer brain damage with SN as well, so its irrational to be afraid of getting brain damage from partial.

Also, you can search online as well for some sources, how do you think people found their sources and are now sharing them? In addition to asking around for sources this is also a viable alternative to find sources. Just make sure they sell to individuals, many companies don't allow their products to be sold to individuals.
thanks a lot! i just feel like the other method is more meticulous and considering the fact that its based on strangulation i feel like theres a higher chance to have something bad happen

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
thanks a lot! i just feel like the other method is more meticulous and considering the fact that its based on strangulation i feel like theres a higher chance to have something bad happen
Well, yeah, you can fall out of the noose but as long as you have all the supplies needed, you can be quite successful. You'll also need good positioning to prevent SI from doing something stupid or moving incorrectly while unconscious and have your head slip out of the noose.

Reactions: bbveevee
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
Well, yeah, you can fall out of the noose but as long as you have all the supplies needed, you can be quite successful. You'll also need good positioning to prevent SI from doing something stupid or moving incorrectly while unconscious and have your head slip out of the noose.
thanku for the tips

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Im planning to cbt, I wish I could go less painfully, im thinking about partial hanging very seriously but im scared of brain damage in case i do something wrong. please
Eastern Europe is the easiest place to get SN, one of the major supplier is here, you shouldn't have any issue to get some

• Informative
Reactions: StolenLife
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
Eastern Europe is the easiest place to get SN, one of the major supplier is here, you shouldn't have any issue to get some
youre right! thank you! i just need to check the purity, i was under the impression that it was a lot harder to get, i hope my post wasnt a huge bother to anyone and thanks to everyone who helped me