M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
Any tips or suggestions as to how one begins questing for a source? Other than PC/bait shop source (which I read isn't a viable option), I have found nothing yet. I understand, given what I've read while deep diving posts, that outright/blatantly sharing sources in replies isn't a thing. But I guess I'm just asking for some clues or vague-guidance. Thanks ya'll.

Last edited:
lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
search the forum. there sm info already on this topic.

M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
search the forum. there sm info already on this topic.

Have been, will keep doing so. I'm seeing the acronyms but haven't been able to put two and two together with them, have only found sources that need a business acc/ to be bought, sadly. PM if you want to help my dumbass out, lol.... Unless I haven't unlocked that yet.

lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
Have been, will keep doing so. I'm seeing the acronyms but haven't been able to put two and two together with them, have only found sources that need a business acc/ to be bought, sadly. PM if you want to help my dumbass out, lol.... Unless I haven't unlocked that yet.
you are a new account so im a bit suspicious to dm you. follow the hints given in other threads, it will click pretty quickly. good luck : )

M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
you are a new account so im a bit suspicious to dm you. follow the hints given in other threads, it will click pretty quickly. good luck : )
Fair. Unfortunately the only think that's jumped out me is to turn off safe search and don't use Google, use "Y" search engine.... Y****x?