• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meatfleshprison

meatfleshprison

kill yourself or get over it
Apr 7, 2023
Question about where to source my SN. As far as I am aware, the main preferred option to source from is down.

I've heard about CCS, and that it's reliable. But, I have also seen that the site is a phishing scam. Are there two different sites that both sell SN that go by CCS? I'm also worried about the site possibly locking my credit card.

If anyone here has bought from CCS, can you let me know if the process of ordering was smooth, or was it rocky? And is there actually two different sites by the same acronym of CCS?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Question about where to source my SN. As far as I am aware, the main preferred option to source from is down.

I've heard about CCS, and that it's reliable. But, I have also seen that the site is a phishing scam. Are there two different sites that both sell SN that go by CCS? I'm also worried about the site possibly locking my credit card.

If anyone here has bought from CCS, can you let me know if the process of ordering was smooth, or was it rocky? And is there actually two different sites by the same acronym of CCS?
You can easily find CCS via its initials by googling "Buy SN" the only quanitities there right now are high so it's pricy.
SN being Sodium Nitrite

Reactions: felswr62
meatfleshprison

meatfleshprison

Apr 7, 2023
You can easily find CCS via its initials by googling "Buy SN" the only quanitities there right now are high so it's pricy.
SN being Sodium Nitrite
Thanks! I had a feeling it was the proper site but was unsure.

Do you happen to know if the site is a phishing scam? I don't think I've seen any members actually buy from CCS, just IC and other unnamed european sources. (Granted I probably haven't been around long enough to see these posts lol)

HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
Do you know where to get anti-mimetic? PM me

meatfleshprison

meatfleshprison

Apr 7, 2023
Can't PM yet I don't think.

But what I can tell you is that I had mine prescribed to me, before I even knew about SN. I suffer from severe migraine-headaches accompanied with nausea.

Though I'm not 100% how well this will work for you, I read that if you do go to your doctor complaining about headaches with nausea, they're likely to prescribe you one. It may not work as fast as you'd like, as it took me years to be prescribed with any sort of medication for mine, but it's a worth a shot if you can't source them from elsewhere. Best of luck!

HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
Can't PM yet I don't think.

But what I can tell you is that I had mine prescribed to me, before I even knew about SN. I suffer from severe migraine-headaches accompanied with nausea.

Though I'm not 100% how well this will work for you, I read that if you do go to your doctor complaining about headaches with nausea, they're likely to prescribe you one. It may not work as fast as you'd like, as it took me years to be prescribed with any sort of medication for mine, but it's a worth a shot if you can't source them from elsewhere. Best of luck!

Probably gonna go with fentanyl. I can try to source an anti-emetic but I don't want to go through a doctor.

F

felswr62

Apr 7, 2023
SN being Sodium Nitrite
Do you know what other problems come buying 1kg of sn? I wouldn't know where to keep it as it's a lot and also how long can you keep it before it expires?

meatfleshprison

meatfleshprison

Apr 7, 2023
Do you know what other problems come buying 1kg of sn? I wouldn't know where to keep it as it's a lot and also how long can you keep it before it expires?
Not the person you replied to, but SN has an estimated shelf life of at least 3 years. As for where you could keep it, you could keep it in some sort of cupboard or keep it in the box it's shipped in and put it in your attic, basement, etc. !

Reactions: laceandsilk and felswr62
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
Can anyone confirm if this is the sn that everyone uses? I just haven't heard anyone mention crystals. "Sodium Nitrite, 97%, Crystals, Reagent" and it does come in 100g size. Thanks!

Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
I did one of those online doctor things, Amazon Clinic, said I had terrible nausea, vomiting, couldn't keep food down, & had lost weight. Meto amazon primed to my door.

I ordered from CCS on Sunday, shipped Monday, coming UPS Ground Saturday, I plan to aquarium test & use it then. I will let everyone know. They only charged my card when it shipped. When I bought it was $50 for 500g, now $65 for 500g. I'm thinking they realized they're 'competitor' (IC) is no more.

Reactions: laceandsilk and meatfleshprison
meatfleshprison

meatfleshprison

Apr 7, 2023
I did one of those online doctor things, Amazon Clinic, said I had terrible nausea, vomiting, couldn't keep food down, & had lost weight. Meto amazon primed to my door.

I ordered from CCS on Sunday, shipped Monday, coming UPS Ground Saturday, I plan to aquarium test & use it then. I will let everyone know. They only charged my card when it shipped. When I bought it was $50 for 500g, now $65 for 500g. I'm thinking they realized they're 'competitor' (IC) is no more.
Thanks for the information! Definitely will keep up with your posts to see if it's good quality SN :)

Reactions: Torch
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I can confirm CCS is legit— at least, I've received my product though I haven't opened it yet. As for AEs, I just went to the ER and complained of nausea. Walked out with a Zofran prescription.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Which site is CCS? Also is Alibaba good to use. All their pictures are white and SN has a yellowie tinge to it. Someone please PM me and let me know. Thanks!

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Sadly, CCS is no longer selling SN as far as I'm aware.