• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
Can someone share or help with finding a sn source in the us? I know I'm kinda shooting in the dark here but ive been here for a good chunk of time and have been uncomfortable asking until now but if someone could dm some help either finding a source or sharing one already found that would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: ThisUnrest and nibbleone
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I wish I could be of help, I'm also in the US and in search of a reliable source. It seems like there's such a lack of sources with the increased media coverage. Wishing you the best in finding a reliable source, hopefully we can both find one. <3

Reactions: ThisUnrest
N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
I am also looking. Anyone? I don't see it listed on the darknet markets either. Heroin is easier than sodium nitrite

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
SN sources are scarce in US, because pro-lifers will report the sources and prevent them for selling it to private persons without company IDs.

This may sound very rude or even a little rascist from a certain perspective, but doesn't US have a lot of guns, that would be a fast and a painless method for sure.
I have access to SN in Europe, but i would much rather have a gun.

Reactions: ireallywasnttogopls and Quinton Coldwater
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
SN sources are scarce in US, because pro-lifers will report the sources and prevent them for selling it to private persons without company IDs.

This may sound very rude or even a little rascist from a certain perspective, but doesn't US have a lot of guns, that would be a fast and a painless method for sure.
I have access to SN in Europe, but i would much rather have a gun.
Yeah I figured it would be a long shot, I know sources are scarce and many have gone down but why not ask around for once.
Lol and yeah guns are easier to get ahold of here, but guns arent how I wanna go, and theyre not how I wanna be left behind.
I wish I could be of help, I'm also in the US and in search of a reliable source. It seems like there's such a lack of sources with the increased media coverage. Wishing you the best in finding a reliable source, hopefully we can both find one. <3
Agreed ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Quinton Coldwater and avaruus
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
please? :(

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
please? :(
There was a source based in the US but they don't sell SN anymore, since very recently. I'm currently not aware of any sources for the US. Only one source and this is very selfish of me but I really don't want to share it with anyone. It is one of my last hopes if I somehow regain control of my money and if it gets shut down (from many people buying from them) I'll have to use a cruel method. I don't want that.

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
There was a source based in the US but they don't sell SN anymore, since very recently. I'm currently not aware of any sources for the US. Only one source and this is very selfish of me but I really don't want to share it with anyone. It is one of my last hopes if I somehow regain control of my money and if it gets shut down (from many people buying from them) I'll have to use a cruel method. I don't want that.
Yeah it looks like I'm gonna have to get it shipped internationally, which I can do and may have already found a source, do you feel comfortable identifying whether a source I've found is good or not?

I

ireallywasnttogopls

Oct 8, 2023
I really want one too
lol if you don't wanna share then done even mention it , you're just gonna make people ask

Last edited: