• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FaultyCepheus

FaultyCepheus

Apr 17, 2023
worried about police. Would it be better to ship to a different house??

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I had mine shipped to a friend's house resulting in cops knocking on his door twice. They arrived both times after dark and drove up & down the street with their flashlights looking at addresses and grabbing everyone's attention. A neighbor even pointed out the house number to the one cop. The conversations between the officers and my friend probably took place on the doorstep for the neighbors to overhear. The one officer also told my friend his reason for the visit. So I don't recommend doing what I did. I've been using my friend's address as my mailing address for years, for all my mail, since I move around often.

Reactions: terminalending