A

anemicamoeba

Oct 5, 2024
Hi everyone. My reason for wanting to ctb is multiple disabilities, which includes gastroparesis. I found some comments that SN is less reliable in people with gastroparesis, does anyone have more information on this? Is this something that would apply to other forms of poisoning and overdose as well? I wonder about taking part of the SN as an enema to be more sure, but maybe that would be very uncomfortable, idk lol. Otherwise I wonder if increasing the dose could get around the gastroparesis problem.

Given the extent of my disability, many other options would not be possible for me.

An additional question is I could order from DMC anytime but have seen concerning rumors about the purity lately. I'm not sure if I would be able to test. Can anyone weigh in who's tested or succeeded with this recently? It also seems DMC is becoming so known that I wonder if it's a limited time until he has to shut down, which makes me sort of want to just order right away, but I won't until I've figured this gastroparesis question out.

Finally, I've seen that SN is one of the safer methods as far as not disabling you if you fail, but not from any real concrete source. Does anyone have more information on this? I know we're pretty limited to anecdotes etc, but the most important thing for me besides accessibility is that the method I choose have minimal risk of further disabling me.

NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
Hi, I'm also suffering from severe gastro problems that are undetectable, probably pancreatitis, but my digestion system is very faulty and I defiantly can say that absorption of medication has become much less effective for me since symptoms have started. Its very hard to find research on this topic but I can say that for this reason I do not rely on SN (cant source it here anyway) and I find it hard to be assisted by benzos for methods like drowning. I also do not want to fail and am considering jumping or CO.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Hi everyone. My reason for wanting to ctb is multiple disabilities, which includes gastroparesis. I found some comments that SN is less reliable in people with gastroparesis, does anyone have more information on this? Is this something that would apply to other forms of poisoning and overdose as well? I wonder about taking part of the SN as an enema to be more sure, but maybe that would be very uncomfortable, idk lol. Otherwise I wonder if increasing the dose could get around the gastroparesis problem.

Given the extent of my disability, many other options would not be possible for me.

An additional question is I could order from DMC anytime but have seen concerning rumors about the purity lately. I'm not sure if I would be able to test. Can anyone weigh in who's tested or succeeded with this recently? It also seems DMC is becoming so known that I wonder if it's a limited time until he has to shut down, which makes me sort of want to just order right away, but I won't until I've figured this gastroparesis question out.

Finally, I've seen that SN is one of the safer methods as far as not disabling you if you fail, but not from any real concrete source. Does anyone have more information on this? I know we're pretty limited to anecdotes etc, but the most important thing for me besides accessibility is that the method I choose have minimal risk of further disabling me.
The main reason why SN attempts fail is vomiting.

A solution to that is a subclass of antiemetics which both 1) reduce the chance of vomiting and 2) speed up gastric emptying.

Give that you have gastroparesis, it seems very likely you will have difficulties with this method.

You'll appreciate that we cannot give advice, only try to provide factual information, and need to be especially careful when what we say could be understood as enabling or encouraging suicide. I will say that a larger dose probably won't help you. The issue is vomiting before enough of the solution passes further down your digestive tract. The usual solution to this is to prepare a second or even a third dose, which can be drunk in the event of vomiting.

SN seems, based on both anecdotal and scientific case reports, to be much less likely to induce brain damage than asphyxiation. That said, given how it works, there is obviously some risk of hypoxic brain damage. There is not systematic study of this, as far as I can tell, but certainly it's a slower death than nitrogen, with less disastrous impacts if you are discovered midway through.

Other types of poisoning might work better for you, but I really couldn't say. You should definitely avoid sodium azide.