• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Can't get search to work so please forgive my question. Bought SN from Russia which is questionable due to a failed attempt documented on here. Ordered SN from Turkey. No idea how that will pan out. Can somebody please PM me where I can find details of IC so I can order from them. Seems to be a reliable source. Thanks. Getting my will and advance directive sorted at present.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
One thing you could do is to test the SN you have received - if you use a fingerstick, used for diabetic testing, and get some blood and touch it to the SN and you blood turns brown or blue this is one good sign that the SN may be good.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
One thing you could do is to test the SN you have received - if you use a fingerstick, used for diabetic testing, and get some blood and touch it to the SN and you blood turns brown or blue this is one good sign that the SN may be good.
Thanks. Good idea. Could get a fingerstick from my diabetic friend. Dubious about SN though as container has tape round the top. As if maybe it's been opened.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Someone123