• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I'm very confused about medications' dosage, ...
Benzo even if prescribed they ll give only 0.5 to 2 mg ,so for lorazepam I saw 50×10mg after sn, if 1mg is only prescribed then how many tablets to take? Number sounds way too big and might increase chances to expel sn....
And what is dosage of domperidone to take?

Is mixing sn before itself won't any chemical rxn happen?

Which is better? ...
Digital cooking weighing scale or
Jewelry pocket scale ?

Inspite of thorough reading I still have many doubts ,these are only some of them .....would really help if anyone will answer my doubts...I don't have a second chance so I'm being really paranoid, kindly excuse..

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
I would be nice if someone answers....I don't know why I'm treated invisible,.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
C

Cruelhearted

Feb 12, 2024
Unfortunately I feel like I can relate to you on the information part. It's so messed up that the world forces us to live and be miserable. It would be so much easier to just leave the world to the happy people.

I'm sorry you feel invisible.

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
Unfortunately I feel like I can relate to you on the information part. It's so messed up that the world forces us to live and be miserable. It would be so much easier to just leave the world to the happy people.

I'm sorry you feel invisible.
Yes...even smallest doubts seem critical because we don't want to survive an attempt and see another hell.
Thanks for understanding !:)

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
The Suicide Wiki ( https://web.archive.org/web/20210912075803/https://suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite )
says that you should take 2 x 10 mg of domperidone 30 minutes before SN itself.
I don't know anything about benzos, sorry.
I think a scale that's accurate to a gram is enough to measure SN, you shouldn't be crushing up pills and measuring them or anything.
yes, there isn't much info on benzos except the names.
Other than testing amount of nitrate concentration can aquariumtest strips test the quality of sn ,like high or low purity?

Thanks again😇

Reactions: tary
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm very confused about medications' dosage, ...
Benzo even if prescribed they ll give only 0.5 to 2 mg ,so for lorazepam I saw 50×10mg after sn, if 1mg is only prescribed then how many tablets to take? Number sounds way too big and might increase chances to expel sn....
And what is dosage of domperidone to take?

Is mixing sn before itself won't any chemical rxn happen?

Which is better? ...
Digital cooking weighing scale or
Jewelry pocket scale ?

Inspite of thorough reading I still have many doubts ,these are only some of them .....would really help if anyone will answer my doubts...I don't have a second chance so I'm being really paranoid, kindly excuse..
50 lorazepam is definitely too much. I myself am going to take lorazepam, 3-4 mg will be more than enough (for me, I take 2mg every day) but if a person has not taken benzos in their life (or in approximately 2 months) its effect will be very powerful. You feel very tired, almost wanting to sleep I would say. Or so I remember when I started taking it.

Keep in mind that you have to take crushed benzos, which helps with their rapid effect. The other day I did a test on an almost empty stomach, had a very light dinner and waited a few hours, and took the crushed benzo. 1 mg + 20 mg of zolpidem (sleeping pill) and within 40 minutes I already felt like going to bed.

My advice is that if you can try crushed benzos on an empty stomach before your attempt, you will know better than anyone how they affect you. It is not proportional in the sense that 5 pills will affect me 5 times sooner, the stomach takes longer to process more amounts, so I recommend taking only 1 mg and checking when you start to notice the effects. As I say, I have been on 2 mg a day for years and I have a tolerance, so I am going to do it with 4 mg 20 minutes before NS. Although I'm afraid of falling asleep before mixing it, I guess as soon as I swallowed the benzos I started weighing and mixing the 3 glasses of SN.

You don't have to do anything I tell you, it's just what I think I would do to know how and when it affects my body by X amount.

I have no idea about domperidone, sorry.

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
50 lorazepam is definitely too much. I myself am going to take lorazepam, 3-4 mg will be more than enough (for me, I take 2mg every day) but if a person has not taken benzos in their life (or in approximately 2 months) its effect will be very powerful. You feel very tired, almost wanting to sleep I would say. Or so I remember when I started taking it.

Keep in mind that you have to take crushed benzos, which helps with their rapid effect. The other day I did a test on an almost empty stomach, had a very light dinner and waited a few hours, and took the crushed benzo. 1 mg + 20 mg of zolpidem (sleeping pill) and within 40 minutes I already felt like going to bed.

My advice is that if you can try crushed benzos on an empty stomach before your attempt, you will know better than anyone how they affect you. It is not proportional in the sense that 5 pills will affect me 5 times sooner, the stomach takes longer to process more amounts, so I recommend taking only 1 mg and checking when you start to notice the effects. As I say, I have been on 2 mg a day for years and I have a tolerance, so I am going to do it with 4 mg 20 minutes before NS. Although I'm afraid of falling asleep before mixing it, I guess as soon as I swallowed the benzos I started weighing and mixing the 3 glasses of SN.

You don't have to do anything I tell you, it's just what I think I would do to know how and when it affects my body by X amount.

I have no idea about domperidone, sorry.
Yes,I found it too much but I had also been on different benzos and nothing worked on me , I was said I had a tolerance and even high doses didn't make me fall asleep , i guess i have to test myself as you said for seeing time it takes for it to induce drowsiness , but testing benzos like that on empty stomach-does it upset stomach or cause nausea?, .

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes,I found it too much but I had also been on different benzos and nothing worked on me , I was said I had a tolerance and even high doses didn't make me fall asleep , i guess i have to test myself as you said for seeing time it takes for it to induce drowsiness , but testing benzos like that on empty stomach-does it upset stomach or cause nausea?, .
Let's see, benzos don't make you sleepy unless you don't take them. They are normally used for anxiety. If you want to sleep, hypnotics as they call them here (sleeping pills)
I don't think they will cause stomach problems, SN will make you sleepy in about 12 minutes according to several cases I have read, but it depends on the person, if you are big or have stomach problems...

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
Let's see, benzos don't make you sleepy unless you don't take them. They are normally used for anxiety. If you want to sleep, hypnotics as they call them here (sleeping pills)
I don't think they will cause stomach problems, SN will make you sleepy in about 12 minutes according to several cases I have read, but it depends on the person, if you are big or have stomach problems...
In my case, I have extreme anxiety and no benzo or antipsycotics had reduced my anxiety nor felt sleepy in the past years...I couldn't get propanolol for heart palpitations , and benzos reduce anxiety related palpitations in general , but for me , benzos seem to not work much in regime..(I only have 5 tablets and can't even test overdose) and either way I'll panic ig...
I'm still searching for sn sources and I don't know what dmc is, and sn i got locally came so damaged being exposed to sun and rain with damaged packing ,I'm scared to attempt with it,.I know no one can share resource, but i feel miserable that I'm not able to ctb due to fear of sn quality..
Sorry if I'm venting , life has become unbearable..

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
In my case, I have extreme anxiety and no benzo or antipsycotics had reduced my anxiety nor felt sleepy in the past years...I couldn't get propanolol for heart palpitations , and benzos reduce anxiety related palpitations in general , but for me , benzos seem to not work much in regime..(I only have 5 tablets and can't even test overdose) and either way I'll panic ig...
I'm still searching for sn sources and I don't know what dmc is, and sn i got locally came so damaged being exposed to sun and rain with damaged packing ,I'm scared to attempt with it,.I know no one can share resource, but i feel miserable that I'm not able to ctb due to fear of sn quality..
Sorry if I'm venting , life has become unbearable..
It's okay to vent, don't apologize.
So benzos don't affect you... it must be terrible to live with all that anxiety.
If your SN is damaged, it is better not to risk it. I don't know what DMC is either, it's definitely a source but I don't know it...
I think that if you manage to participate more it is in the forum, sooner or later someone could help you find a source. But that depends on that person. I'm sorry I can't help you with that 😥

I meant that people who don't take benzos feel sleepy when taking them. But if you already take them, like me, but you don't notice a difference, should you think that perhaps another compound could work? Instead of lorazepam or whatever, try another compound? Do you have the option to ask your doctor for that? And if not, take a high dose, do tests little by little until you notice something. 2 may not work but what about 5? Please be very careful in these experiments.

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
So benzos don't affect you... it must be terrible to live with all that anxiety.
If your SN is damaged, it is better not to risk it. I don't know what DMC is either, it's definitely a source but I don't know it...
I think that if you manage to participate more it is in the forum, sooner or later someone could help you find a source. But that depends on that person. I'm sorry I can't help you with that 😥

I meant that people who don't take benzos feel sleepy when taking them. But if you already take them, like me, but you don't notice a difference, should you think that perhaps another compound could work? Instead of lorazepam or whatever, try another compound? Do you have the option to ask your doctor for that? And if not, take a high dose, do tests little by little until you notice something. 2 may not work but what about 5? Please be very careful in these experiments.
Thanks for your concern :) ,but unfortunately I've tried all the benzos but it just doesnt work , whats worse is all the old prescriptions were never given to me ,and they gave me only the medicines , I just have some 5 old lorazepam tablets.
I don't care much about benzos but seeing sn coming damaged shattered me to pieces,I don't know what to do next , I have to ctb within coming few days,I'm left with no money and sources and might attempt sn but scared of surviving..

• Aww..
Reactions: Onelegman
I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024

I can't pm you ...I recieve pm from other members asking me for source but I can't ask as it says "inappropriate" or "spam"