• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
So I have read that SN can last up to years then others have said use it by 3 month, because of the purity. I have not opened my SN and, only to use it when it's time hopefully at the end of the year. Will my SN be okay I bought it last year November, thanks.

Reactions: tothepoint and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So I have read that SN can last up to years then others have said use it by 3 month, because of the purity. I have not opened my SN and, only to use it when it's time hopefully at the end of the year. Will my SN be okay I bought it last year November, thanks.
Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years.

Reactions: MusicGuy, heavyeyes, tothepoint and 1 other person
Decided98

Decided98

Dec 27, 2022
Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years.
Thanks that makes me feel better!

Reactions: Vizzy
tothepoint

tothepoint

May 14, 2020

Sorry to ruin the party but one concern I have is how long the SN we purchase has been stored *before* we receive it. Doesn't matter if you own it 3 months if it was sitting in storage for 4 years before that...

Hopefully suppliers are moving inventory swiftly like any other business would want to.

• Aww..
Reactions: moya117, heavyeyes, Deleted member 31858 and 1 other person
Decided98

Decided98

Dec 27, 2022
I ho
Sorry to ruin the party but one concern I have is how long the SN we purchase has been stored *before* we receive it. Doesn't matter if you own it 3 months if it was sitting in storage for 4 years before that...

Hopefully suppliers are moving inventory swiftly like any other business would want to.
Very true I hope it hasn't been sitting there for ages!

Reactions: tothepoint
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
I ho

Very true I hope it hasn't been sitting there for ages!
Id personally perform a mini-test on the same day ill be using SN. Just a little cut on the tip of my finger to get a few drops of blood then test my SN. See if it turns brown/black with just a few SN crystals that would give me a peace of mind.

Reactions: moya117, Decided98 and tothepoint
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

SN is a quick moving product because it is widely used product in food industry so mostly it is not too old but it depends on where the supplier store their products

Reactions: Decided98
Decided98

Decided98

Dec 27, 2022
SN is a quick moving product because it is widely used product in food industry so mostly it is not too old but it depends on where the supplier store their products
IC would have been moving quickly I would imagine

Reactions: tothepoint and Vizzy