• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Hello,

In order to determine the purity of SN, is it enough to do test strips and blood test?
I see many people asking for reliable sources of SN, so I'm thinking those tests might not be enough?
Am I missing something?

Where I live, I've found many local labs that sell SN, with purity of >98%.
Some mention "analytical purity" or "ACS grade" ... wonder what this means?

Many thanks!

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Ar (analytical reagent) is the most pure one.

Reactions: Andrews
puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
where u at roughly? found some in my country. vpn makes things possible.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Having a reliable source should reduce the chances of getting a low-quality product. Moreover, such companies generally provide datasheets or certificate of analysis (sometimes you can download them from their website). In such situation, blood or aquarium test may be not necessary, but it's up to you.
Personally, I would do an aquarium test anyway for my own peace of mind.
If you manage to find local sources for lab-grade SN that would be the best solution ever ("analytical purity" or "ACS grade" mean high-purity, lab-grade stuff).
Purity > 98% is definitely good. If you need to check some other values, check out this little post of mine

Reactions: grahf and Deleted member 65988