• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
Hello all I have a question as in title can you premix sn drinks to have them ready to go? I saw the article earlier about the man who was sentenced then he was drinking a water bottle with sn in it and dying in the holding cell shortly after. Basically I would like to have a couple premixed sn drinks ready to go and near or on me as I might have to exit as quickly as possible due to stupidity on my part as I may have unknowingly passed on hsv 1 to a partner and avoiding much more pain that will come my way. Think cartel level torture and execution if I'm lucky. Thanks in advance. Next step is getting sn lol how reliable is ccs? Plan A sn, plan b full or partial (rope with slipknot noose in pocket) plan c trains that runs nearby. If I'm still here by my bday it will be a miracle as my end will likely be before beginning of next month.

Last edited:
U

usernametaken

Apr 10, 2023
I got mine from
CCS no issues at all. I used a family member's name and card. They said they didn't even see a charge though. I want to open it and use it tonight. I'm just having some doubts still on the efficiency without an AE. The only person here with me goes to work until midnight. I have time to not be found.

Reactions: warriorofeld
warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
I got mine from
CCS no issues at all. I used a family member's name and card. They said they didn't even see a charge though. I want to open it and use it tonight. I'm just having some doubts still on the efficiency without an AE. The only person here with me goes to work until midnight. I have time to not be found.
Yeah I don't have an AE either but I'm reaching desperation levels lol

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
I've been in a state of fear for a couple months now and it's not getting any easier unfortunately

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
SN from IC. Ordered antiemetic (domperidone) 100mg for $45 from inhousepharmacy. Delivery will take 1-4 more weeks.. hope its sooner.

Been thinking about taking SN without it. I'm a fat guy. I eat a good amount of salty junk to the point of overstuffing and I never feel nausea from that. I'm thinking that 26.5g of SN in 50mls would be fairly simple to keep down..

Reactions: warriorofeld
Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
SN from IC. Ordered antiemetic (domperidone) 100mg for $45 from inhousepharmacy. Delivery will take 1-4 more weeks.. hope its sooner.

Been thinking about taking SN without it. I'm a fat guy. I eat a good amount of salty junk to the point of overstuffing and I never feel nausea from that. I'm thinking that 26.5g of SN in 50mls would be fairly simple to keep down..
Haven't heard of domperidone from IHP yet. Looking at meto from them though, that's what the book says to use. How was your experience with checkout? Not sure if they are the type to ask for prescription.

Reactions: Challu and warriorofeld
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Haven't heard of domperidone from IHP yet. Looking at meto from them though, that's what the book says to use. How was your experience with checkout? Not sure if they are the type to ask for prescription.
No prescription needed. Checkout was standard except for the payment. Payment process requires you to login to your bank and add the company as recurring bill recipient. Once you do that, electronically send them the "bill" amount, which is the total cost of the medication and shipping. Then you send screenshots to confirm that you added them as a recipient and have sent the payment. Took me 5-7 mins to do on my computer. Haven't done this before and they gave me all the instructions. Wasn't difficult.

Domperidone can be an alternative to Meto. (Stans Guide) Meto is recommended, as you probably know, for its "gastric emptying" effect which speeds up the time it takes for SN to move into your small intestine. Domperidone doesn't encourage gastric emptying, but since I'm taking medication that I havent been medically advised to take, I'd rather not try meto in the case that the worse possible side effect (tardive dyskinesia) occurs.

(but I guess that only matters if I survive my attempt)

Domperidone has no serious possible side effects. And all I really want is the anti-emetic effect of the medication.

Last edited:
Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
No prescription needed. Checkout was standard except for the payment. Payment process requires you to login to your bank and add the company as recurring bill recipient. Once you do that, electronically send them the "bill" amount, which is the total cost of the medication and shipping. Then you send screenshots to confirm that you added them as a recipient and have sent the payment. Took me 5-7 mins to do on my computer. Haven't done this before and they gave me all the instructions. Wasn't difficult.

Domperidone can be an alternative to Meto. (Stans Guide) Meto is recommended, as you probably know, for its "gastric emptying" effect which speeds up the time it takes for SN to move into your small intestine. Domperidone doesn't encourage gastric emptying, but since I'm taking medication that I havent been medically advised to take, I'd rather not try meto in the case that the worse possible side effect (tardive dyskinesia) occurs.

(but I guess that only matters if I survive my attempt)

Domperidone has no serious possible side effects. And all I really want is the anti-emetic effect of the medication.
Cool beans. Appreciate the info. Freakin' weird payment system, wonder why it's like that. Maybe because of the Vanuatu domain. Thanks!

Reactions: Challu