• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
I apologize in advance for potentially posting a lot about SN but it seems like the perfect solution for me but i do not want to mess it up so may have a lot of questions. I'm trying to board search as much as i can before posting. I've had many failed attempts and cannot mess up again. For now i have two questions though.

Do you think taking SN is possible in a shared house? I have two options. First is to wait till everyone is out one evening (which rarely happens) and take it with the chance i am checked on a when they return a few hours later. Is this enough time to CTB?
Second is to take it in the middle of the night (about midnight) but risk if I throw up it will wake someone. I will take anti-emetics but have a weak stomach and still think i may throw up. I wouldn't be checked on till about 10-11 in the morning so would have longer than the first option at least. Which option do you think is better?
The only other option is getting a hotel room but i have no idea how I could do that without raising suspicion and also have agoraphobia which makes it even harder.

Also I normally leave my door cracked open so my dog can sleep with me but so he can leave if he wants. He will cry to be let out when he hears anyone else up in the morning or middle of the night so I just leave the door open enough for him to get out and come back in. If i threw up whilst unconscious and he licked or ate the vomit (I don't think he would but can't be certain, he hasn't done this before when i have vomited from ODing on medications but if SN is salty maybe he would) (also please don't judge me I never thought it was a risk before because i didn't realize i would throw up) is it possible he could get sick or die? If i close my door he will cry outside to be let in and bring more attention even if i tell my family i don't want him in my room that night (maybe say i don't feel well and need a good night sleep without him coming in and out). Someone will come and get him to stop him crying outside my room so they may hear me vomiting or having a seizure. It would draw less attention if he can come and go as he wants like normal but of course I absolutely do not want to harm my dog.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Could u say u have a cold or something and the dog fur is making it worst so he need to be outside for a few nights.

Reactions: Moonicide
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
SN is my backup plan. If the night night method doesn't work out for me. Yes it is more hard when you share a house, but possible. Taking SN close to midnight would be better. We have a long hallway. Since my mom can't hear my bro talking in the middle of the night to his gf more in likely she won't hear me throwing up if I do. My bro would be the one who would hear me throwing up if he talks to his GF in the middle of the night. If he decides to hit the hay without talking to his gf first then I'll be good to go. He is a heavy sleeper after all. Only one in the house that is a light sleeper is me, and my mom

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
I could say something like that to keep him out of my room for the night but not out of the house. He is a small dog and it is cold where i am. He can't be outside entirely so I still have the problem of him crying outside my door to be let in causing someone to come and get him.
SN is my backup plan. If the night night method doesn't work out for me. Yes it is more hard when you share a house, but possible. Taking SN close to midnight would be better. We have a long hallway. Since my mom can't hear my bro talking in the middle of the night to his gf more in likely she won't hear me throwing up if I do. My bro would be the one who would hear me throwing up if he talks to his GF in the middle of the night. If he decides to hit the hay without talking to his gf first then I'll be good to go. He is a heavy sleeper after all. Only one in the house that is a light sleeper is me, and my mom

I was thinking it would be better. I would only have max 5 hours for everyone to be out (more likely closer to 3) and it so rarely happens. But if they hear me throw up it's game over immediately i assume. I guess it depends if i throw up and they heard how quickly i would be unconscious. If there is time for them to check and i could just say i felt sick they would leave but if i passed out during them checking they would call an ambulance.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Can u get a friend to dog sit for just one night. Say u just need a break& some time alone for one evening. Bet loads of people would love to dog sit

Reactions: Moonicide, ArtVandelay, Ghosted and 1 other person
C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
Can u get a friend to dog sit for just one night. Say u just need a break& some time alone for one evening. Bet loads of people would love to dog sit

Not really. I don't have anyone who could and it just wouldn't make sense to my family. Thanks for the ideas though. I guess I'm more just wondering if he did eat the throw up if he could die from it. I really doubt he would eat it anyway but wouldn't want to risk it.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Damn, that's a tough one for sure. I would suggest having a trash can nearby or something, but that would require motor function and if you're out from SN and vomit......well, aiming wouldn't be happening.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
Damn, that's a tough one for sure. I would suggest having a trash can nearby or something, but that would require motor function and if you're out from SN and vomit......well, aiming wouldn't be happening.

Yep exactly the problem. Either way I plan on having a trash can to vomit into but that will only help if it is immediate not if it happens again later on.

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Not really. I don't have anyone who could and it just wouldn't make sense to my family. Thanks for the ideas though. I guess I'm more just wondering if he did eat the throw up if he could die from it. I really doubt he would eat it anyway but wouldn't want to risk it.
hmm tricky one-sounds like u have alot of barriers to this method, sorry not sure what else to suggest.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Yep exactly the problem. Either way I plan on having a trash can to vomit into but that will only help if it is immediate not if it happens again later on.
Apologies that I'm not helping, I'm actually a bit stumped, honestly. I had thought of taping a bag over your mouth, but that might be pretty unreliable, as well. Guess the only thing I'd truly be able to suggest would be to up the antiemetic dose, prior?

This may have more info for you. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi can'tdoitanymore, I have realized that this ctb thing actually is really damn hard to do for multiple different reasons. Sounds like you have too many obstacles there and there's is a lot of potential for things to foul up. Btw sorry for whatever reason brings you to this conclusion. Is there any way you could go to a hotel room? I think this would be a lot better and you would have the whole night until the maid came in the next day to find you. Or if you have a car you could just drive somewhere remote or go to a camping spot. I am leaning towards going to a hotel and doing two methods at the same time to make sure I get it done. What do you think?

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
Yes it is hard. I wish I knew about SN when I lived alone. I think the hotel room is the safest option I just have no idea how to go about it without it raising suspicion. Even if I just left the house in the day and didn't come home my family would call the police. I don't know but maybe they could work out where I am by looking into my card purchases (would have to use a card for a hotel room) or tracking my cell. I know when I lived in the US the police tracked my cell immediately when someone called in a welfare check on me. I am in Europe now and don't know if they do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yes it is hard. I wish I knew about SN when I lived alone. I think the hotel room is the safest option I just have no idea how to go about it without it raising suspicion. Even if I just left the house in the day and didn't come home my family would call the police. I don't know but maybe they could work out where I am by looking into my card purchases (would have to use a card for a hotel room) or tracking my cell. I know when I lived in the US the police tracked my cell immediately when someone called in a welfare check on me. I am in Europe now and don't know if they do that.
im worried about this too-as i wanna go to a hotel-but am being 'watched'!!

I

Ineedtobedead

Nov 11, 2019
That's my plan too, to do it at midnight when my parents are asleep.. that's the only option for me..

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I recently found an interview of Shawn Shatto''s parents. Shawn Shatto was a fairly publicized case of suicide by sodium nitrite. Apparently the parents contacted the site and campaigned against assisted suicide websites like this one. I don't know the full story. According to her mother, they were both in the house when she took the nitrite and died. The mother found Shawn dead and blue. So I'm guessing it is possible, just very risky. I wouldn't recommend it. Go to a motel or something, if you can.

Here's the video if you care. I hope I'm not breaking any rules, since apparently all traces of Shawn were taken off the site after her death.

Last edited: