• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Ok, I've been taking an antipsychotic for months that works as an antinemic, I also take benzodiazepines. I was wondering if it is strictly necessary to fast for a full 48 hours or if it could be enough to eat little the previous days and fast for 8 or 12 hours before take it. Currently I only have the problem that I could be found, although I think I can solve it soon. What do you think?

thank you

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
I don't really think you need to fast that much. A 12-8 hour fasting is enough, so go ahead and eat your favorite stuff before doing the deed.

Reactions: singularity3 and jar-baby
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
48 hours seems like a lot. I doubt that food you ate 2 days ago is still going to be inside you diluting the SN when you take it.

I've only ever heard 7-8 hour fasts recommended. I'm sure 12 won't hurt.

Reactions: singularity3
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
48 hours seems like a lot. I doubt that food you ate 2 days ago is still going to be inside you diluting the SN when you take it.

I've only ever heard 7-8 hour fasts recommended. I'm sure 12 won't hurt.
It depends on the kind of person who is deciding to fast. If you're talking about the difficulty then it would be easier to fast for 48 hours for some people, i'm one of them. But i agree that 48 hours is probably too much but you can never be too safe. I'll do the longer fast. I'm sure 7-8 hours is enough though.

Reactions: singularity3
D

Deleted member 65988

Ok, I've been taking an antipsychotic for months that works as an antinemic, I also take benzodiazepines. I was wondering if it is strictly necessary to fast for a full 48 hours or if it could be enough to eat little the previous days and fast for 8 or 12 hours before take it. Currently I only have the problem that I could be found, although I think I can solve it soon. What do you think?

thank you
First off, what kind of benzos will you take?

Also, as some have said, 12 hours of fasting is just fine. Personally, i wouldn't eat much the day before I plan to ctb with SN.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
En primer lugar, ¿qué tipo de benzos tomará?

Además, como algunos han dicho, 12 horas de ayuno están bien. Personalmente, no comería mucho el día antes de planear ctb con SN.
Clonazepam, diazepam, alprazolam

D

Deleted member 65988

And I only have one of those three though, I wish I could get Dia but I think Alpra by itself will be fine. Maybe go back to the doctor like I did for Meto but I think it's fine.

How much will you take of each when you ctb?

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I understand that long acting benzos are preferred, like Diazepam. I thought I was all set, since I had fairly large stashes of unused clonazepam and diazepam I was prescribed but stopped using. Turns out I can't find them... not sure what happened to the stashes since I live alone, so it's not like someone else could've thrown them out. I do have alprazolam/xanax, but from having used it, its effects don't last that long for me... maybe 4 hours before I need to take another dose. That's not ideal, right?

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Idk, in my case Diazepam and clonazepam are a part of my daily medication. I have been the luck of being in a treatment with antimetic and benzos atm.