• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Is it very common for people to panic after taking SN? Like asking for help or calling family. I thought after taking it, I might get unconscious right away so there isn't time to panic. Is it not the case?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
I honestly think panic is normal, I panicked a lot after my attempt too. I would rather say tho that I was scared of what was going to happen.

Reactions: wCvML2
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Time to unconsciousness is minimum 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, cowboypants, wCvML2 and 3 others
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I honestly think panic is normal, I panicked a lot after my attempt too. I would rather say tho that I was scared of what was going to happen.
Did you find a way to overcome your fear to Ctb? Also, did you feel the shortness of breath? I am afraid that when I can't breath anymore, I will freak out. What saved you from Ctb after panicking in your attempt? What would you do differently next time?

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Did you find a way to overcome your fear to Ctb? Also, did you feel the shortness of breath? I am afraid that when I can't breath anymore, I will freak out. What saved you from Ctb after panicking in your attempt? What would you do differently next time?
I was in public at that time. I dont know how I managed to breathe but I remember nearly crying and just being very scared. What saved me; nothing, I just didnt take enough (i tried to od but not using sn). No, I havent overcome my fear to ctb, but next time I'll just drink before I do it. What would I do differently next time; I would take more pills and tell myself its okay. Do u have any other ideas? :)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Imo, the only way is sheer willpower to ctb. Your uncertainty over your decision is the major thing that can get in the way.

Reactions: cowboypants, Forever Sleep and EscapeFromLife
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'll try to repeat myself in my head that my pain is going to end soon so I have to stand.. hope that would work for me

Reactions: EscapeFromLife