• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I've just ordered SN from IC and I have three questions
1. What does it mean when it says the order fulfilment status is "unfulfilled"? My payment has gone through and I have sent my ID over email.
2. I have ordered "Clean Packaging" as an extra, to make sure the parcel is discreet. However, I only found this after I had already placed my SN order, so they are two separate orders. Will the vendor understand I meant to order them together (I.e. have the SN sent in "Clean Packaging"), or do I need to email them to confirm this is my wish?
3. I have just realised my billing address is falsely named as the mailbox address I ordered the SN package to, rather than my actual home address. Does this matter?

Many thanks for your help with these questions!

Reactions: 0000000000000
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
1. Fulfillment is on ICs end. They mark the order fulfilled once they get the payment or ship the product.

2. Email them. Emailing certain details was a requirement when I ordered from IC in late 2022. If you email them, just state the issue, and your order number. they will respond.

3. No.

Reactions: BabyCamus
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
is it possible anyone could pm me to let me know where to order SN pretty please as i dont know what/where IC is 🙂

Reactions: 0000000000000
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
1. Fulfillment is on ICs end. They mark the order fulfilled once they get the payment or ship the product.

2. Email them. Emailing certain details was a requirement when I ordered from IC in late 2022. If you email them, just state the issue, and your order number. they will respond.

3. No.
Thanks 😊