venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
I've shortlisted my method between SA or SN,I know SA is painful but i heard its quick but also read somehwere it takes hours and I'm confused,I like the SN method too but I cant find any reports or news of people passing away with SN on google except for some strange case reports,also I'm confused as to the exact time it takes to go unconscious,Please share your thoughts regarding the favourable method between these two,and also please don't post resources/megathreads links as I've already read them. Thanks

Reactions: Minudah and wiroho
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019
SN is better rated by peacefullpillhandbook and there is a whole case described inside the book. I don't have the link rightnow, but check @Eden2k she failed with SN and described things really good.

Reactions: venom.52 and Minudah
M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
SA is were u have like this chemical reaction with gas inside ur stomach right? Sounds way too brutal for me...

But to be honest all methods kind of scare me, only shotgun to the head does not.... Or maybe an explosion or nuclear blast...

Reactions: venom.52
Ipassbutter

Ipassbutter

Feb 24, 2019
I've shortlisted my method between SA or SN,I know SA is painful but i heard its quick but also read somehwere it takes hours and I'm confused,I like the SN method too but I cant find any reports or news of people passing away with SN on google except for some strange case reports,also I'm confused as to the exact time it takes to go unconscious,Please share your thoughts regarding the favourable method between these two,and also please don't post resources/megathreads links as I've already read them. Thanks
The time it takes to go unconscious can vary depending on several factors. I think in terms of pain and panic leading to unconsciousness. My method originally was hypothermia which can take hours. However you can be under the influence of drugs and alcohol to help ease the panic.

Even N sounds scary since you take it and then suddenly go unconscious if all goes well.

But for my two cents, I think sn seems like a better option than sa.

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
SA is not reversable after you take it, and it's harder to buy, it gives also allot headache. and you need really good reasons to buy it, because it can be used for explosives.
SN is reversable and less chance on headache, and it takes a little bit longer to passout. but it's easier to obtain, and no problems at all to keep in house, because it's also in food, so it's legal. (not sure if SA is legal or not)

Last edited:
venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for the inputs guys,is it alright to take benzos along with the antiemetic regimen too? And, I don't think you can have alcohol as there'll be a reaction and you puke everything out. Also, I'd like to know how exactly you go unconscious,is it hypoxia? So that means you wont be able to breathe? wont that trigger panic response? Sorry my lack of knowledge.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I bought SA.

SN is supposedly less painful, slower, less reliable, reversible.
SA: when taken the right way (antiemetics!), in a dose of 10-20 gr you will likely be tortured to death in a few hours. My impression. Possibly, lower doses are less painfull but then it can last days. My interpretation.

Reactions: venom.52 and Dutch