• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Dear all, I have the choice between SN and D-DMP/A as a method to CTB. Which one should I use and why? SN is simple and proved CTB method. D-DMP/A (as in Medical Aid in Dying) is more complex to use and some questions remain. Can you please share your thoughts, suggestions and recommendations with me? Your help is highly appreciated, so thank you for that. FYI - I attached here my thread on D-DMP/A remaining questions:
=> https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...version-your-help-needed.167300/#post-2546667
On paper DDMA or DDMP would be much more peaceful than SN, but that's comparing against the official MAiD version. In the peaceful pill handbook, DDMA stands out as the best DIY method in terms of reliability and peacefulness, even comparable to Nembutal. But then when you realise how many tablets are involved as a DIY version and how difficult instant release Morphine is to obtain, you then start seeing drawbacks to this option as a DIY version. So on that basis, I'm really not sure which is the better option between the two.

Last edited:
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Here is the answer from the PPH book.

Attachments

• IMG_9760.jpeg
    IMG_9760.jpeg
    488.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Mi Mi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
We can't tell you what method to choose or what to do with it but I think availability should be the first factor in choosing a method, the rest is pointless if it isn't avaliable to you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
We can't tell you what method to choose or what to do with it but I think availability should be the first factor in choosing a method, the rest is pointless if it isn't avaliable to you.
Sorry I am not asking which method to use but more like the pros and cons of which method. It's nicely summarized in the PPH book.

Reactions: rozeske
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
If I may ask, where did you get the medications from?