• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
Hello!

I've dug through a bit of threads that talked about SN and N. From what I have gathered SN is the more obtainable one and N is not? I tried to search for SN on the web, amazon and such but could not find any. If anyone has a source for SN, maybe even N, that would be amazing! It may be because Australia is quite controlling of these things that it is difficult for me to find any of these. I am asking a lot at this point but if possible could someone also dumb down the steps for taking SN? I am sorry for this long graph I hope you all are having a good day or night, thank you for reading :)

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
Be careful with buying SN in Australia. There have been several members on this forum who had their SN confiscated and a welfare check.

• Aww..
Reactions: corazon, jemetire and sp4rk
Upvote 0