• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
i don't know if i can access SN, but i don't know if another method that i could've done. what are some "easy" ways i can CTB without being caught in the preparation?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not sure killing yourself is "easy" in any respect. Shooting yourself doesn't really take any preparations, so to speak. Just stick a gun in your mouth and squeeze the trigger. Of course you need to have access to a gun. Same goes for jumping from a great height. Just get yourself up to the great height and jump. Of course for any method, you must overcome SI, the body's desire to not die. Easier said than done for most. Hanging requires some preparation as far as obtaining a rope and finding a suitable place.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that there are no easy answers to this, there is nothing really straightforward about ctb at least to me and if voluntarily exiting this world actually is easy by this point I would certainly already be gone.
I just think that all anyone can really do, is do their own research on methods and decide what is best for themselves. Sadly, the world that we exist in makes it so that suicide is so unnecessarily complicated where we have to potentially struggle so much in finding ways to die, and this can be very frustrating and tiring. But I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Wunderkind and jessisme