• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Im obsessed with the thought of obtaining SN. I have a few questions for the lucky people that got their hands on some ๐Ÿ˜
I have been searching for hours every day for "DMC" maybe I am looking too hard. I cant wait to find it
I ordered PC before i saw the threads about it just being Nitrate. I thought they sell both SN and Nitrate so maybe theres confusion. I need to test mine.
I figured out SD but i didnt order yet. I sent an email and i havent heard back yet. Has anyone actually heard from SD in email form??
TIG is a no go, i was so excited when i found that site. Searched and heard on here its not good. Anyone have experience with TIG??
I actually found a lowkey source on a major marketplace but im not sure if its legit. I did contact the seller but its questionable until my package arrives in the estimated 2 weeks. Its so far away I have the thought of being around that long.
Im in the US!
If anyone has experience with these sn places let me know!! I dont want to waste my $$, i need to do this right ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Adding on here, the PC was very vague in terms of packaging. It was just in a plastic bottle with a screw cap. There wasnt even a seal under the cap. This makes me wonder how long ago it was packaged. Theres no mfg date or anything on the bottle either. No info on the website ๐Ÿ™„ i ordered it so fast when i saw it was in stock, that was dumb of me

Reactions: davidtorez
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I don't think you can find dmc by searching anymore, you'll need the url or email. There's a couple more that can be found by google, one is polish called O******T and the other is German I think called B***O.

• Aww..
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
I don't think you can find dmc by searching anymore, you'll need the url or email. There's a couple more that can be found by google, one is polish called O******T and the other is German I think called B***O.
No wonder, i was starting to go crazy. I've spent so much time :ehh:
My concern with polish or german is shipping to the US. I've seen posts about having to get a shipping service or something and i dont know anything about how that works. Is that the case for all international options?

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
No wonder, i was starting to go crazy. I've spent so much time :ehh:
My concern with polish or german is shipping to the US. I've seen posts about having to get a shipping service or something and i dont know anything about how that works. Is that the case for all international options?
I've know some people from the UK have got it from them sources so should ship to US too.

Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
I've know some people from the UK have got it from them sources so should ship to US too.
Ok thank you. I'm not familiar with ones you mentioned. I think i need to take a break from looking, im probably looking right over what i need to find๐Ÿคฏ