stillmind2

stillmind2

Aug 22, 2022
Ok, so i ordered from this company that advertises on Amazon. "DIY something", but the receipt shows me a different company AND a different type of package. I posted a screenshot below. Can anyone tell me what's happening? I could, although I'd prefer not to-- buy it from yet another less confusing seller -- and send this one back. What say you?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
first off : please remove the company name + the picture of the product, since posting sources are not allowed.

second: just from looking at it the reviews are very mixed. i wouldn't bother taking a chance on one of these companies as a personal rule and would suggest just going for one of the reputable sellers.

Reactions: rationaltake
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people โค๏ธ
Aug 28, 2022
If you get the SN what's the problem?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If you get the SN what's the problem?
Uncertainty I think. It could be a fraction of its claimed purity. Obviously that's possible wherever you get it however I imagine there are sellers with a particular track record.

Reactions: jodes2
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
The stuff that they were selling in the bottle was no good from what I'm aware of. The stuff that you are receiving I think it's in a pink bag maybe has already been tested and it's good.

P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
Ok, so i ordered from this company that advertises on Amazon. "DIY something", but the receipt shows me a different company AND a different type of package. I posted a screenshot below. Can anyone tell me what's happening? I could, although I'd prefer not to-- buy it from yet another less confusing seller -- and send this one back. What say you?
Filmerine is just the name of the manufacturer...like Loud Wolf. It is definitely SN. No worries my friend. Tested...just make sure you have the right kind of anti-emetic.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Hey @stillmind2. One of my responses was recently mod edited because of me mentioning a source. If you change the A***n to "jungle site" everyone will still know what you're talking about. I'm not sure but I think you're not supposed to post that picture either. I'm new and still learning as well

Reactions: rationaltake
L

Little T

No Option
Aug 24, 2022
Filmerine is just the name of the manufacturer...like Loud Wolf. It is definitely SN. No worries my friend. Tested...just make sure you have the right kind of anti-emetic.
image showed is same i purchased. i haven't tested it yet. did note same product sold cheaper without the "ACS" grade. z1n0dr34m.

C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
image showed is same i purchased. i haven't tested it yet. did note same product sold cheaper without the "ACS" grade. z1n0dr34m.
I am pretty sure that source is a scam. Try looking up their website. It has a very weird issue where it's got a coffee company logo at the bottom for some reason.

L

Little T

No Option
Aug 24, 2022
I am pretty sure that source is a scam. Try looking up their website. It has a very weird issue where it's got a coffee company logo at the bottom for some reason.
I read and will test it before to see if some finger stick(s) blood turns to "mud"