• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pink Magic Archon

Jan 31, 2020
Hi! I'm a first time poster here. SN looks like the way to go, but I'm American and don't have any access to the recommended antiemetics, especially since I don't even have insurance right now.

Has anyone considered using mirtazapine and/or quetiapine? I know either of these are weak antiemetics in of themselves, but I have large quantities of these due to legitimate prescriptions so it would be very, very convenient if they would be sufficient for this purpose.

I didn't see any threads about mirtazapine. There are some about quetiapine, but they don't discuss if it would be effective or not, just that it is indeed a weak antiemetic.

I have a tiny bit of Xanax and a ton of propranolol so that's nice.

Thank you for reading!

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Jean4 I think the OP needs to refer to........

• Love
Reactions: Pink Magic Archon and TimeToBiteTheDust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Pink Magic Archon, TimeToBiteTheDust and jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You want to do the honors ;)
oh, well I'm honoured then....

@Pink Magic Archon
It would be a good idea to take a look at Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

note : to talk to someone privately (instead of posting on threads), you can use "PM" (PM = "personal message", bit like email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...

PM one of us once you have PM access, and someone may be able to help out with antiemetics, etc....

For general reference, you might also want to refer to the peaceful pill handbook :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

• Love
Reactions: Pink Magic Archon, Moony21 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I would also like to add this one too. Personal reasons. Stan's name popped up and @SinisterKid put it up. Come home soon SinisterKid.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: Pink Magic Archon and TimeToBiteTheDust
P

Pink Magic Archon

Jan 31, 2020
@jgm63 @Jean4 Thank you for your help and the link to Stan's guide! I had only found Azure's megathread and Stan's has quite bit more information that's relevant to me. It specifically mentions quetiapine so that is very reassuring! It was very nice to read on what has been a terrible day.

I'll work on getting PM access and will reach out to you guys. Thank you for the invitation to do so!

Reactions: Nenos