Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I have access to SN Supposedly although I haven't received it yet. I already have AE To prevent vomiting. However I read that people want to have access to benzos to keep yourself calm. Which I don't have and a lot of psychiatrists are very scarce about prescribing it although I'm sure I could continue to try. I was wondering if opioids like tramadol might be a decent substitute To help keep me calm? I've been taking 200 to 300 milligrams per day pretty often so my tolerance is pretty high. The amount it affects me all depends on the amount of food I put in my stomach usually.

Would taking a high dose of tramadol help keep me calm?

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Idk about opiods.

See if you can get beta blockers/ propranolol. It might be easier to get from online places.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Idk about opiods.

See if you can get beta blockers/ propranolol. It might be easier to get from online places.
Yes, if you dont even have Propanolol you should probably not do it. The Tachycardia would be excruciating to go through.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The main thing is the SN it self, the rest of the meds are there to just make the attempt go smoother. There are GTs with mainly SN and addition of only an antipain and/or an antacid. And i have yet to see an experience described as excruciating.

easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Hi Friends, this is my first post. I'm new to all of the abbreviations. Is there somewhere I can find a reference for them all? I figured out ctb but I'm stumped on the rest. I have a lot information and done a lot of research over the years but not ready to completely go there yet. As it's not something I want to get wrong.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09