• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K bye

K bye

Apr 22, 2020
I want to pass out as quick as I possibly can, and I was wondering if there were any suggested ways to do so? There's a few methods I've thought about, but I don't want to do anything you guys wouldn't recommend.

Would it be effective if I:

- Deprived myself of sleep for a day or two
- Took a melatonin
- Exhausted myself before ingestion

Are any of these recommended? I'm worrying that I'm not doing this right.

• Love
Reactions: Gregorius
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
SN acts relatively quick. The adrenaline rush you'd get when you take the drink will stop you from passing out via natural methods. You'll be permanently passed out in about 15 minutes. The only way to really pass out is with prescription drugs, and they can be hard to come by.

Reactions: autumnal, K bye and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Not really , only benzo or z-pills
  • Melatonin may help sleep in general but it does not induce it
  • Sleep deprivation will make you more anxious
  • As you need to fast 3-6 hours adding exhaustion will be a problem , while physical activity changes metabolism
Taking too much benzo in order to "pass out quickly" poses the risk of a person falling asleep before SN or otherwise failing -- as members have described here .

Why do you want to pass out as quickly as you can?

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and K bye
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Not really , only benzo or z-pills
  • Melatonin may help sleep in general but it does not induce it
  • Sleep deprivation will make you more anxious
  • As you need to fast 3-6 hours adding exhaustion will be a problem , while physical activity changes metabolism
Taking too much benzo in order to "pass out quickly" poses the risk of a person falling asleep before SN or otherwise failing -- as members have described here .

Why do you want to pass out as quickly as you can?

@K bye wants SN to induce a very peaceful passing, I think.
@K bye , please read the posts about using benzos and SN for a peaceful death here. Also, read this post and the post above that particular post.

It is a very interesting issue.

Reactions: Quarky00
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I want to pass out as quick as I possibly can, and I was wondering if there were any suggested ways to do so? There's a few methods I've thought about, but I don't want to do anything you guys wouldn't recommend.

Would it be effective if I:

- Deprived myself of sleep for a day or two
- Took a melatonin
- Exhausted myself before ingestion

Are any of these recommended? I'm worrying that I'm not doing this right.

None of your suggestions will make much of a difference.

Benzos are worth considering, and others have linked to threads about these. However, be warned that the timing with them is an inexact science.

Ultimately, the best way to ensure a quick passing out is to follow the SN protocol exactly, and to include all of the optional but suggested components. including phytic acid.

Reactions: Busdriver