• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Hi,

Please would anyone be able to check my SN method? Thank you.
Stars next to words mean I have questions at the bottom of the list.
I'm still not sure if doing 48 method or stat dose (PPH says stat is ok)

In advance:
- Check Meto side effects in advance
- Find sharp tool for blood test (such as pin prick)
- Prepare 3 cups, measuring jug and stirring spoon, and white chocolate
- Possibly buy pestle and mortar to crush propranolol pills if needed
- Test the SN with blood test, before departing to hotel (now the SN is open)

Day 1:
8 am - 10 mg meto
4 pm - 10 mg meto
midnight - 10 mg meto

Day 2:
Put a bucket or bin next to bed for vomiting
8 am - 10 mg meto
4 pm - 10 mg meto and begin fasting
11 pm - 600 mg ibuprofen/1000 mg paracetamol * AND valium 2.5-5 mg **
Prepare 3 x SN drinks.
11:15 pm - 30 mg meto [AND 400 mg propranolol ***, if I am able to source this]
11:30 pm - Double recommended dose of either Nexium or Rennie's **** [can also get omeprazole]
midnight - SN 25mg dissolved in 50ml water - white choc b/w gulps. Lie down in bed, propped up with pillows, or reclining chair if available.
If vomiting occurs, drink the second drink.

Other notes:
- Buy a straw? *****
- Book somewhere for 2-3 days. Try to take the SN on the first or second night. Then if unsuccessful, have one more day and night to recover - hopefully if attempt not successful this will mean no-one finds out it was an attempt ******

* wouldn't this cause stomach issues, if you took it on an empty stomach?
** is this a good dose? usually makes me more relaxed and sleepy but not actually fall asleeo
*** it's unclear in PPH if it's better to take it as tablets 40 min. before, or crush and dissolve w/SN
**** would appreciate advice which one is better
***** would appreciate thoughts if this is helpful
****** is this enough time?

If I am forgetting anything please let me know.
Edit: I'm hoping to put on some music at some point but maybe not right at the end, in case it plays something random haha

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Niirvana, Ethereal Knight and Suicidebydeath
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
** is this a good dose? usually makes me more relaxed and sleepy but not actually fall asleeo
*** it's unclear in PPH if it's better to take it as tablets 40 min. before, or crush and dissolve w/SN
I can only answer a few.

* You can take ibuprofen or paracetamol/acetaminophen on an empty stomach.

*** I wouldn't mix anything else with the SN solution.

***** A straw is personal preference, I guess. I've never considered it, to be honest. All that matters is consuming the entire solution. If a straw helps you do that, then that's good. My guess, though, is that a straw provides a slower, more sustained delivery. The SN solution will be very unpleasant to taste. A quick chug might be easier. Again, personal preference, though.

****** If you follow the regimen, you should pass out in 15 to 30 minutes. Death usually occurs within 45 minutes to 4 hours.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
I can only answer a few.

***** A straw is personal preference, I guess. I've never considered it, to be honest. All that matters is consuming the entire solution. If a straw helps you do that, then that's good. My guess, though, is that a straw provides a slower, more sustained delivery. The SN solution will be very unpleasant to taste. A quick chug might be easier. Again, personal preference, though.

****** If you follow the regimen, you should pass out in 15 to 30 minutes. Death usually occurs within 45 minutes to 4 hours.

Thanks!
I'd add that in PPH they explicitly say you can either take the propranolol 40 mins ahead or mix it with the SN solution

I am wondering if mixing propranolol and Valium together may cause you to pass out faster too and be too strong?
Just because you need to stay awake to take the second glass.
Maybe I'm over thinking.

Last edited:
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Hi,

In advance:

Day 1:
8 am - 10 mg meto
4 pm - 10 mg meto
midnight - 10 mg meto

Day 2:
8 am - 10 mg meto
Prepare 3 x SN drinks.
11:30 pm - Double recommended dose of either Nexium or Rennie's **** [can also get omeprazole]
midnight - SN 25mg dissolved in 50ml water - white choc b/w gulps. Lie down in bed, propped up with pillows, or reclining chair if available.

Other notes:
- Buy a straw? *****
- Book somewhere for 2-3 days. Try to take the SN on the first or second night. Then if unsuccessful, have one more day and night to recover - hopefully if attempt not successful this will mean no-one finds out it was an attempt ******

Edit: I'm hoping to put on some music at some point but maybe not right at the end, in case it plays something random haha
If you don't mind can you pm me a site . So I can purchase the an

H

hopeless2019

May 24, 2022
Hi,

In advance:

Day 1:
8 am - 10 mg meto
4 pm - 10 mg meto
midnight - 10 mg meto

Day 2:
8 am - 10 mg meto
Prepare 3 x SN drinks.

Other notes:
- Buy a straw? *****

Wondering how you got the anti nausea drug? Also how to make sure the SN is legit. New here and need to end this sooner rather than later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I can only answer a few.

I think the PPeH mentions mixing propranolol with the SN right? No?

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
first off, I'm sending virtual hugs to you. I know they are not close to the real thing, but it's only what I can send here, hug me back if you want :hug:

- stat dose is ok (usually 30mg of metoclopramide + 8mg of ondansetron as stated by PPH)

- there's no need for blood test. it's not like you're buying an illegal drug from the black-market. SN is a common salt found in common stores, used for many different purposes, and it's very cheap and legal, so there's no incentives for manufactures to counterfeit (falsify) it. you can test it if you want, but it's not really necessary.

- I'm not sure about "pestle and mortar", maybe using a cheap mini mixer instead? I'm not sure about the mini-mixer either. when I read the April 2022 PPH, it says "The accompanying video shows how to create the nitrite/propranolol mixture.", but I don't have access to this video, I was only able to get the book itself (the PDF). if anyone there has the videos, please upload them on a free host and share with us.

- I'd not use any painkiller, like ibuprofen or paracetamol, because the less drugs you use the less chance of bad drug interactions happening, the time for conciousness to be lost is relatively quick anyway, and no one can guarantee that painkiller will be effective against the type of headache that SN gives.

- yes ibuprofen can give gastritis and even stomach ulcers or internal bleeding anywhere in the gastrointestinal system, including in the intestines. these side-effects are not necessarily very common, but they are a possibility. that's why doctors ask people to take ibuprofen right after eating food, especially fatty food like full-fat iogurt etc.
I'm obviously not saying that you should drink iogurt or any food. fasting is recommended.
but I do think that the cost:benefit ratio of painkillers is very bad. their benefits are dobious, while there are risks. I will not use them in my SN attempt, I'd rather feel a little bit of headache for 5-20 minutes.

- diazepam (valium) can give psychological advantages, it can make you more calm and serene to do the method and can help with SI, however it can also worsen your cognition and slight sedate you, increasing the chances of mistakes due to these effects. deciding if you're gonna use it or not is a matter of analyzing the cost to benefit ratio. nevertheless, consult the drug interactions checkers that I'll share at the end of this post, not only for valium, but for all the drugs you're gonna use and the ones you already use daily.

- no one can answer if the diazepam dose you mentioned is high or low, because this type of drug (benzodiazepine) causes tolerance build-up overtime, and there's also individual differences regarding drug metabolization. testing it yourself could be an easier way of knowing how you feel using this drug.

- ideally I think it'd probably be better to mix propranolol in the drink instead of taking it 40 minutes before, but not all people are gonna know how to dissolve it. SN alone, on the other hand, is a salt and is easy to dissolve in water, without any help of mini automatic mixers etc. dissolving propranolol in the drink may require something more than just stirring the cup.

- I don't think a straw makes sense. you can just drink the cup very quickly. in fact, I think most people drink it quickly. do like everyone do, don't try to "inovate" or invent new trends, because straws haven't been tested, as people usually don't use one, so we don't really know what would be the results of using it.

- the drink will taste very bad. and there's probably nothing anyone can do to prevent feeling that taste.

- I'm not sure if the time you mentioned is enough time. I talked to a person who failed at SN due to early vomiting and they told me that they spend the next 3 days with very bad diahrrea and nausea. during these days, they were in the bathroom almost all the time to the diahrrea.

- here are the drug interaction checkers that I mentioned:
1: https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker
2: https://www.webmd.com/interaction-checker/default.htm
add all the drugs you plan to use (and the ones you already use) and check for bad interactions. alternatively, you can also check individually, although it'd take more time to check.

I hope I'm able to help with this. you can ask whatever you want.

also, feel free to change your mind if you feel like it or if you think it's more rational. we all change our minds from time to time, it's human.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notaclockiswear, Iamchickenhat, Romeo1984 and 3 others
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Thank you so much!
first off, I'm sending virtual hugs to you. I know they are not close to the real thing, but it's only what I can send here, hug me back if you want :hug:

- stat dose is ok (usually 30mg of metoclopramide + 8mg of ondansetron as stated by PPH)

- there's no need for blood test. it's not like you're buying an illegal drug from the black-market. SN is a common salt found in common stores, used for many different purposes, and it's very cheap and legal, so there's no incentives for manufactures to counterfeit (falsify) it. you can test it if you want, but it's not really necessary.

- I'm not sure about "pestle and mortar", maybe using a cheap mini mixer instead? I'm not sure about the mini-mixer either. when I read the April 2022 PPH, it says "The accompanying video shows how to create the nitrite/propranolol mixture.", but I don't have access to this video, I was only able to get the book itself (the PDF). if anyone there has the videos, please upload them on a free host and share with us.

- I'd not use any painkiller, like ibuprofen or paracetamol, because the less drugs you use the less chance of bad drug interactions happening, the time for conciousness to be lost is relatively quick anyway, and no one can guarantee that painkiller will be effective against the type of headache that SN gives.

- yes ibuprofen can give gastritis and even stomach ulcers or internal bleeding anywhere in the gastrointestinal system, including in the intestines. these side-effects are not necessarily very common, but they are a possibility. that's why doctors ask people to take ibuprofen right after eating food, especially fatty food like full-fat iogurt etc.
I'm obviously not saying that you should drink iogurt or any food. fasting is recommended.
but I do think that the cost:benefit ratio of painkillers is very bad. their benefits are dobious, while there are risks. I will not use them in my SN attempt, I'd rather feel a little bit of headache for 5-20 minutes.

- diazepam (valium) can give psychological advantages, it can make you more calm and serene to do the method and can help with SI, however it can also worsen your cognition and slight sedate you, increasing the chances of mistakes due to these effects. deciding if you're gonna use it or not is a matter of analyzing the cost to benefit ratio. nevertheless, consult the drug interactions checkers that I'll share at the end of this post, not only for valium, but for all the drugs you're gonna use and the ones you already use daily.

- no one can answer if the diazepam dose you mentioned is high or low, because this type of drug (benzodiazepine) causes tolerance build-up overtime, and there's also individual differences regarding drug metabolization. testing it yourself could be an easier way of knowing how you feel using this drug.

- ideally I think it'd probably be better to mix propranolol in the drink instead of taking it 40 minutes before, but not all people are gonna know how to dissolve it. SN alone, on the other hand, is a salt and is easy to dissolve in water, without any help of mini automatic mixers etc. dissolving propranolol in the drink may require something more than just stirring the cup.

- I don't think a straw makes sense. you can just drink the cup very quickly. in fact, I think most people drink it quickly. do like everyone do, don't try to "inovate" or invent new trends, because straws haven't been tested, as people usually don't use one, so we don't really know what would be the results of using it.

- the drink will taste very bad. and there's probably nothing anyone can do to prevent feeling that taste.

- I'm not sure if the time you mentioned is enough time. I talked to a person who failed at SN due to early vomiting and they told me that they spend the next 3 days with very bad diahrrea and nausea. during these days, they were in the bathroom almost all the time to the diahrrea.

- here are the drug interaction checkers that I mentioned:
1: https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker
2: https://www.webmd.com/interaction-checker/default.htm
add all the drugs you plan to use (and the ones you already use) and check for bad interactions. alternatively, you can also check individually, although it'd take more time to check.

I hope I'm able to help with this. you can ask whatever you want.

also, feel free to change your mind if you feel like it or if you think it's more rational. we all change our minds from time to time, it's human.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight