• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Naughty Gizmo

Sep 8, 2020
I plan on doing SN sometime next week, I was wondering if there's any sources of information out there besides PPH and Stan's method? For instance I won't have any of the recommended antiemtics so I plan on having 12 drinks of SN to take in case as backup In case I can't keep the first in... I plan on going out no matter what with what limited resources I have, any information is appreciated. Will be studying and preparing this weekend. Gratitude

~PS If the method doesn't work - Is there anything I could use as backup to guarantee exit? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can just use those resources but take out the antiemetic since you don't plan on taking it. There's some other posts people have made about taking SN without antiemetics. You can at least take pain killers tho.
Other methods could be hanging, shallow water blackout...not sure.
I would recommend taking antiemetics tho, they sell them on eBay it's not super complicated And could make it more peaceful

Reactions: Naughty Gizmo
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Help, how do i know if this SN is the real one? Im from Argentina

Attachments

• SN.JPG
    SN.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 55
N

Naughty Gizmo

Sep 8, 2020
You can just use those resources but take out the antiemetic since you don't plan on taking it. There's some other posts people have made about taking SN without antiemetics. You can at least take pain killers tho.
Other methods could be hanging, shallow water blackout...not sure.
I would recommend taking antiemetics tho, they sell them on eBay it's not super complicated And could make it more peaceful
Thanks for the info though I think I need the dopamine antagonists / blockers antiemetics and those are prescription drugs as far as I can tell and can't find them anywhere. Been looking, checked ebay - no luck

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
12 drinks seems a bit excessive. Plus, it would mean acquiring quite a bit of SN. I appreciate the caution you're taking but three drinks should really be enough. People do succeed without the AE.

Reactions: Naughty Gizmo and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I plan on doing SN sometime next week, I was wondering if there's any sources of information out there besides PPH and Stan's method? For instance I won't have any of the recommended antiemtics so I plan on having 12 drinks of SN to take in case as backup In case I can't keep the first in... I plan on going out no matter what with what limited resources I have, any information is appreciated. Will be studying and preparing this weekend. Gratitude

~PS If the method doesn't work - Is there anything I could use as backup to guarantee exit? Thanks

12 drinks as back up lol.......take it you meant 2!

I have SN, don't have any anti e and i don't think i'm going to get some either. I will have 2 extra glasses aswell.

If you have extra glasses ,for if you are sick(their is a possibility you dont need to, but i would to make sure) and you don't get found for a good while. you won't need a back up plan i promise!

Reactions: Naughty Gizmo
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the info though I think I need the dopamine antagonists / blockers antiemetics and those are prescription drugs as far as I can tell and can't find them anywhere. Been looking, checked ebay - no luck
Did you check the UK eBay site? Cause I bought it from there and I can still see their listing

Reactions: checkouttime
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Did you check the UK eBay site? Cause I bought it from there and I can still see their listing
Could you PM the link to me too please, @Illias ?

Reactions: checkouttime
N

Naughty Gizmo

Sep 8, 2020
No I didn't but thanks for info, I needed something from US for quicker delivery.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
12 drinks? SN party time.

2 drinks is more than enough, and those two guides will get you all the info you need. My back up is partial hanging. If I were to wake up the noose would be there waiting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I plan on having 12 drinks of SN to take in case as backup In case I can't keep the first in... I plan on going out no matter what with what limited resources I have
You must have purchased a lot of it. I'm sure that you won't need that many. Usually after the first drink even if you vomit you are very weak. You won't be sitting around drinking one glass of it after the next. You will be lying down unable to move probably. I do admire your determination.

N

Naughty Gizmo

Sep 8, 2020
Help, how do i know if this SN is the real one? Im from Argentina
I just found out the one I bought wasn't correct so I didn't take SN yet. Don't buy curing salts they contain mostly table salt even if it says it's 99% Sodium Nitrite like 90% of the bottle would be regular table salt and the other 10% would be 99% nitrite. Luckily I caught it this morning, was going to take it but double checked before I did. Saved myself a visit to the hospital, hopefully others reading this too.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and checkouttime