• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Radionics

Jun 26, 2024
Hi, after painfully realizing that it is almost impossible to get Nembutal, I've chosen the SN method as my exit strategy.
As I had to go through more than enough anxiety in my life already I really don't want experience the peak of it full force. So I plan on making it a little easier using Benzos. But I'm not a chemist or Benzo expert, so I need your help.

I got the Ppeh and in the Sodium Nitrite Protocol, Oxazepam is used.
Another potent Benzodiazepine is Alprazolam (Xanax). However, I have read somewhere that Alprazolam activates the release of dopamine. But I am taking Metoclopramide as an antiemetic and that is dopamine blocking, which is what I want. So I wonder if taking Xanax would have contra-productive effects on what I want to achieve with the Metoclopramide.
Thanks for your thoughts on this.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
No no, there are dopamine receptors in the stomach which is what meto affects. Xanax's anxiolytic property is due to something with gaba, not so much dopamine. Xanax is a good alternative. If you are still worried, there is also Valium and many other types. But please carefully research before making any decisions.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, after painfully realizing that it is almost impossible to get Nembutal, I've chosen the SN method as my exit strategy.
As I had to go through more than enough anxiety in my life already I really don't want experience the peak of it full force. So I plan on making it a little easier using Benzos. But I'm not a chemist or Benzo expert, so I need your help.

I got the Ppeh and in the Sodium Nitrite Protocol, Oxazepam is used.
Another potent Benzodiazepine is Alprazolam (Xanax). However, I have read somewhere that Alprazolam activates the release of dopamine. But I am taking Metoclopramide as an antiemetic and that is dopamine blocking, which is what I want. So I wonder if taking Xanax would have contra-productive effects on what I want to achieve with the Metoclopramide.
Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Dopamine receptors in the brain are different then the D2 receptors that metocloperamide targets. Xanax has very weak action on the dopamine receptors as it is.

R

Radionics

Jun 26, 2024
Thank you very much for the prompt reply! Or maybe I'm just not used to meet kind people anymore…