Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friends
You Guys Have Seen Me Pop Up Here & There Asking About SN
I've Been Thinking My Ideal ctb would be taking The Sn Than Listening To My Favourite Songs Laying On My Bed Fan On Just Chilling Till It does it's magic

This Time I Am Not Contacting Help If You Guys would like To be with me in my last goodbyes than you are most welcome:)

I Did Not Get Meto But I Did Get Paramax From My Doctor Which Is Paro & Meto Together 500/5mg In A Good way I don't need a painkiller

my only concern I have acid reflex and heartburn related gastritis so I take medication for it & if I don't I vomit acid up

I use propanol everyday for anxiety 40mg three times a day

I use Clonazepam every day but at low doses

if Only I Don't Vomit That Would Be The icing On The Cake the cherry on top
I

I Will Have 2nd & 3rd Glass Ready

,You Are Free To Do Whatever You Want To Do'

Free For Me Friends Is. Peace Forever Sleep

I want Everyone On This Forum to know I say thank you to you from the bottom of my heart:heart:

when my day arrives you will be the 1st to know
I Am Here For You:heart:

Peace & Hugs:hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, mem12, Denise2207 and 2 others
derelicct

derelicct

May 23, 2020
Hope it works out for you, goodluck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hope it works out for you, goodluck.
Hi Friend
Thank you for your best wishes and replying I'm surprised that no one replied looks like my goodbyes in the end will be a very sad lonely one :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sideswipe84, Busdriver and Neville1
Linkous M

Linkous M

Sparklehorse
Aug 29, 2020
Hi Friend
Thank you for your best wishes and replying I'm surprised that no one replied looks like my goodbyes in the end will be a very sad lonely one :(

Hello friend...
I am very happy to see your post and I hope you have the most pacefull ctb.

I have studied SN for a time, and I supposed that you can plan and organize better.

I have meto here, there is allowed in my country. Maybe I can help you. Can you tell us about your method? And what is your references?

I really want that your decision be reached, successfully

• Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey lovely ❤ sorry to be seeing you go. I hope your journey will be a smooth and painless one when the time comes. Sending love and light for every step ❤
As for the acid reflux, Stans guide does recommend things like Milk of Magnesia or other antacids so maybe those will help you.

• Love
Linkous M

Linkous M

Sparklehorse
Aug 29, 2020
Hi Friend

Remember
You are not alone. Specially here <3

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost, bloodbath and letmeseethedeath
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Hello friend...

I have studied SN for a time, and I supposed that you can plan and organize better.

I have meto here, there is allowed in my country. Maybe I can help you. Can you tell us about your method? And what is your references?

Vc é brasileiro né? Me manda um pm por favor explicando esses pormenores do SN. Eu particularmente pretendo apenas ficar 4hrs sem comer e tomar SN direto.

I know how it feels to be alone, but don't feel like that. I too had a lot of posts in which no one ever replied.

Last edited:
Linkous M

Linkous M

Sparklehorse
Aug 29, 2020
Vc é brasileiro né? Me manda um pm por favor explicando esses pormenores do SN. Eu particularmente pretendo apenas ficar 4hrs sem comer e tomar SN direto.

I know how it feels to be alone, but don't feel like that. I too had a lot of posts in which no one ever replied.

Sou brasileiro! Eu não sei mandar pm, acho que ainda não posso pelo perfil novo. Eu anotei tudo o que li sobre SN para organizar o ato, mas me convenceu que não devo fazer isso agora (levaria sofrimento demais a pessoas inocentes)... Esse fórum tá ajudando pra caralho a pensar nos outros também.

E fazer a coisa certa. Tenho tudo aqui de SN. Vou tentar mandar um pm.

Boa sorte a nós !

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Sou brasileiro! Eu não sei mandar pm, acho que ainda não posso pelo perfil novo. Eu anotei tudo o que li sobre SN para organizar o ato, mas me convenceu que não devo fazer isso agora (levaria sofrimento demais a pessoas inocentes)... Esse fórum tá ajudando pra caralho a pensar nos outros também.

E fazer a coisa certa. Tenho tudo aqui de SN. Vou tentar mandar um pm.

Boa sorte a nós !
Não chegou a pm aqui, deve ser pq vc é user novo msm...

Eu penso tbm q vai afetar pessoas inocentes mas chega um momento q o sofrimento é tão grande que fica difícil pensar neles. Boa sorte pra nós,

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hello friend...

Hi Friend

Thank You So So Much I Am Using Stan,s Guide On The SN Method The 8 Regime Is Better For Me Cause Being Diabetic A Hypo Can Ruin Everything Plus With My Stomach Inflammations Fasting For Too Long Will Make Things Worst

I Couldn't Get Meto But I Did Get Parmax Which Is Paro 500mg and Meto 5mg Tablets I Have 30 Tablets
I Take Acid Reflux Capsules As Acid Makes Me Vomit Bile Up

At The Moment I Am Alone I Live In A Flat Share So The SN Should Arrive In 2-4 Weeks I Will Be By Myself
I Just Want To Not Vomit & Head Out On My Bed Listening To Music I Will Have A 2nd & 3rd Glass Ready Should Vomiting Occur
I Want To Stay Calm Cause Vomiting Makes Me Call 999 For Help
Right Now I'm In A Very Awful Place Very Down:(
Hey lovely ❤ sorry to be seeing you go. I hope your journey will be a smooth and painless one when the time comes. Sending love and light for every step ❤
As for the acid reflux, Stans guide does recommend things like Milk of Magnesia or other antacids so maybe those will help you.
Hi Sweetie

Thank You So Much For Replying To Me My Acid Reflux Is So So Awful That I Need Prescription Medication Every day so I don't vomit bile it's so so bad without the medication so not sure if milk of magnesia or tums tagment will be strong enough for me
I'm Sending You Love & light to you too:heart:

my BPD and bipolar disorder and severe anxiety and social anxiety is ruining my life and my EX has pushed me closer and closer to ctb after what he has done to me

I have 2-4 weeks before I get SN so just trying to live one day at a time now
Remember
You are not alone. Specially here <3
Thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
Linkous M

Linkous M

Sparklehorse
Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for all information
I really don't know about how to minimize acid reflux to have a comfortable passage. Wiki SS about NS can be useful.

In the other hand you seems confidant with the method. It's a good thing. I hope you the best and success in all decisions :)

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for all information
I really don't know about how to minimize acid reflux to have a comfortable passage. Wiki SS about NS can be useful.

In the other hand you seems confidant with the method. It's a good thing. I hope you the best and success in all decisions :)
Hi Friend
Thank You So So Much For Your Kind Words Of Support I'm Still Waiting For The SN To Arrive Living One Day At A Time
I Am Very Confident With SN Beacause It's A Toxic Poison And If I Can Absorb Enough Of It Into My Body And it Stays Down Than My Ticket Will Finally Be Cut
I Don't Know How I Will Feel After Taking It But I Will Hope I Don't Vomit Too Much That's My Only Worry
If It Stays Inside Me I Will Be Very Happy At Last
Peace & Hugs :hug:

Reactions: Linkous M
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I wish you a peaceful and successful journey when your time comes. You're a good person and I enjoy your posts. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost and crybaby
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
I wish you a peaceful and successful journey when your time comes. You're a good person and I enjoy your posts. :heart:
Hi Friend

Awww That's Very Sweet Of You To Say So Thank You So Much I Am Actually A Writer & I've Worked In Pharmacy So I Tend To Write A lot My Way Of Coping With The Situation At The Moment I'm Living One Day At A Time Until I CTB Not Sure When My SN Has Not Arrived Yet I Wish You Best Wishes Too For The Path You Decided To Choose:heart:

Peace And Hugs:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: timetofly