• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
I plan to order my SN this week, however, Amazon will not deliver to a locker for me to pick up. I live somewhere where packages are regularly stolen from houses/porches so having it sent to my home is risky. Usually when we order things we have them sent to my wife's office... which is also risky.

If I were to order it to her, tell her it is a Christmas gift and just to bring it home and not open it, is there any chance she could get in trouble for 'assisting' my future attempt to CTB with it? As long as it isn't open I feel like she should be fine. The alternative is hoping no one grabs it off the porch before I get to.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I would say you will be fine. If you bought it on your credit card and had it delivered to your address there would be zero implications for her.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Oct 2, 2019
Thanks Stan. I'd thought so too, I think I just get too into my own head sometimes, paranoid and imagining the worst, y'know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
Don't do that! Just ship it to your house, you'll only lose 10$ if it gets stolen. You are going to traumatize her for life when she realizes you tricked her into helping you commit suicide!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woodstacker and MidLifeCrisis
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Dubs is right. Try to leave the wife out of it as much as possible. Go on a hike were you won't be found for a while and shoot an email after you take it. That way she is not the one that has to go through finding you and recovery is impossible if you do not arrive at the hospital within 40 minutes of consuming the dose advised on this site. That is a horse dose to say the least, seen people poisoned on much less. Methemoglobimenia is very hard to reverse because the intervener has to make a failure good guess of how much Nitrate or Nitrite was consumed when dosing to couteract the effect. Too much methylthioninium chloride and the methemoglobimenia is exacerbated further. You are standing there in a tail spin and a patient that will continue declining even on pure oxygen.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Has anyone read and digested the question asked by the OP?

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Yes, I thought about what he said and there is no implication for his wife if she is not aware of the package purpose. If she finds him when he is only unconscious from SN and he gets to hospital in time, he can be revived, sometimes with issues resulting in very poor quality of life. Not something he wants to risk using the method he intends to and her finding him before death.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Yes, I thought about what he said and there is no implication for his wife if she is not aware of the package purpose. If she finds him when he is only unconscious from SN and he gets to hospital in time, he can be revived, sometimes with issues resulting in very poor quality of life. Not something he wants to risk using the method he intends to and her finding him before death.
He asked a liability question regarding the ordering and the delivery of package options available to him. And some key statements you made are wrong at the highest level. No need to scaremonger here, to a level we are all already scared.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting and woxihuanni
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I plan to order my SN this week, however, Amazon will not deliver to a locker for me to pick up. I live somewhere where packages are regularly stolen from houses/porches so having it sent to my home is risky. Usually when we order things we have them sent to my wife's office... which is also risky.

If I were to order it to her, tell her it is a Christmas gift and just to bring it home and not open it, is there any chance she could get in trouble for 'assisting' my future attempt to CTB with it? As long as it isn't open I feel like she should be fine. The alternative is hoping no one grabs it off the porch before I get to.
What if she opens the "christmas gift" in her office out of curiosity.She might get the wrong idea that you want to do something to her.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Revival is possible but things sometimes do not work out well without knowing exact dose or if too time has passed for there to be life altering deficiency. Those are very real possibilities making not being found a must. I was not wrong in any way saying that. I am not trying to scare monger, method works if not found in time. There is one person on this forum that was found before it worked and luckily the attending doctor had enough information to reverse it and it was within a window of time where no permanent life altering damage was done.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Revival is possible but things sometimes do not work out well without knowing exact dose or if too time has passed for there to be life altering deficiency. Those are very real possibilities making not being found a must. I was not wrong in any way saying that. I am not trying to scare monger, method works if not found in time. There is one person on this forum that was found before it worked and luckily the attending doctor had enough information to reverse it and it was within a window of time where no permanent life altering damage was done.
I'm still trying to work out how your answers are in anyway, related to the OP's question. You have expanded with information he has probably already seen if they researched SN and chose the method because of it. Please point me to an external medical text relating to long term damage because unless its an autopsy report, the few I have seen have said 'patient left without long term problems'.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Lethe and MercuryAce
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Long term effects are related to brain damage due to oxygen deprivation for extended periods of time. That can manifest itself in varying degrees of severity. For the most part, revival is completely successful, but time is not your friend and you run the risk of reviving someone with considerable and life altering brain damage. Not a good outcome and one that I feel is worse than death. As for package, it is best not to involve his wife or her office at all. Best that she has no connection to the package at all

JTG1972

JTG1972

Oct 2, 2019
Thank you all for all your advice. I do think I'll just order to the house—it isn't a huge loss monetarily if it gets grabbed, I suppose. Better safe than sorry.

As for your worries, blackflag, I do plan to do it most likely when my wife leaves for the holidays (she visits family for a week—I never go, out of anxiety/my size trying to fit in a plane seat) so there will be no one to find me for at least a few days. I suspect when I don't answer my phone for a day or two she will call for a welfare check on me, and then the police can deal with it instead of her. And she will be with her family for support when she gets the news, instead of here and alone.

Edit: I just placed the order. Amazing how right up until I hit the 'place order' button my heart was racing... but now I just feel calm. At ease.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dubs and Stan
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
It works, if you took anitemitecs and are not found for at least an hour, there is no bringing you back. You will be totally unconscious within 10 to 15 minutes. It will be peaceful. Symptoms will only be visible if you are found before death and sent to ER. ER will succeed if you are not dead. Do not be found before then.

Libracusp_1022

Libracusp_1022

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I liked the idea of the virtual street address mailbox... but then I looked at the website--who are these people who are sorting and scanning and forwarding the mail? I don't think I could trust it...

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Methemoglobimenia is very hard to reverse because the intervener has to make a failure good guess of how much Nitrate or Nitrite was consumed when dosing to couteract the effect. Too much methylthioninium chloride and the methemoglobimenia is exacerbated further. You are standing there in a tail spin and a patient that will continue declining even on pure oxygen.

I thought the antidote was methylene blue??